+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Appleton

I would be interested in who MIG thinks should be the next manager ...!?
    I assume the Billie Davies suggestion was a mick take ..
    for me I think AH should resist the temptation to rush and get one in before Saturdays game and make sure he gets the right man this time around..!
    Gary Waddock for me please ...( although I believe there would be more compensation involved again!)

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I would be interested in who MIG thinks should be the next manager ...!?
    I assume the Billie Davies suggestion was a mick take ..
    for me I think AH should resist the temptation to rush and get one in before Saturdays game and make sure he gets the right man this time around..!
    Gary Waddock for me please ...( although I believe there would be more compensation involved again!)
    Why would Billy Davies be a piss take?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Appleton has managed the same two teams with a far worse record (26% and 16% respectively). He also looks a very angry man.

Portsmouth were relegated from the Championship at the end of the 2011–12 season

After his resignation, he became the shortest-serving Blackpool manager in their history, with just eleven League games under his belt.

Appleton's tenure at Blackburn lasted 67 days, two days more than his tenure at Blackpool.

Actually, his record is fecking scary ... and, for that reason, Alan Hardy will appoint him.
    Well said Bohinen he is NOT the man for the job

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good one!

Come on MiG, be honest. McParland would be your first, second and third choice.
    And why would you think that Elite? You can mind read now?

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Why would Billy Davies be a piss take?
    mmmmmmm..... let me have a think ?
    look at what he did at the not so tricky trees last time he was there.
    divide and destroy seemed to be his tactic.
    what has he done since he left them ?
    a couple of things to ponder upon.
    so Is BD seriously the man of your choice (dreams) or would you have another candidate to proffer ..??

Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheFisherman66 View Post
    I think he said he was not interested in the position.
    So if that was true forget him,
    so who else would you suggest for the Job ??
    He said that at the time Nolan was sacked. He has now said that he wants to resume his managerial career, whether it is in this country or abroad....

Billy Davies = HK ,Big Ego,also fall out with players,blames every other fecker bar himself

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Appleton has managed the same two teams with a far worse record (26% and 16% respectively). He also looks a very angry man.

Portsmouth were relegated from the Championship at the end of the 2011–12 season

After his resignation, he became the shortest-serving Blackpool manager in their history, with just eleven League games under his belt.

Appleton's tenure at Blackburn lasted 67 days, two days more than his tenure at Blackpool.

Actually, his record is fecking scary ... and, for that reason, Alan Hardy will appoint him.
    There is a common denominator with those teams you have mentioned-- the owner/s.
    Pompey were in all sorts of trouble and went from prem to division 2 in no time.
    Blackpool have the worst owner in the history of football who as robbed the club and alienated the fans.
    Blackburns Indian owners came in saying champions league in 5 years and look what happened there, though them and Pompey are at last showing some sort of recovery at present.
    Mind you with challenges like that Notts should be a doddle and he must be a devil for punishment if he takes the job.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    There is a common denominator with those teams you have mentioned-- the owner/s.
    Pompey were in all sorts of trouble and went from prem to division 2 in no time.
    Blackpool have the worst owner in the history of football who as robbed the club and alienated the fans.
    Blackburns Indian owners came in saying champions league in 5 years and look what happened there, though them and Pompey are at last showing some sort of recovery at present.
    Mind you with challenges like that Notts should be a doddle and he must be a devil for punishment if he takes the job.
    OK, there are other factors to take into account, but imagine if you went to a job interview in any other walk of life and you had to defend that career history. No-one in their right mind would employ you. So at Notts, he will have every chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Good one!

Come on MiG, be honest. McParland would be your first, second and third choice.
    That’s me Elite - Charlie is the man

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast