+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Nothing to do with there being 'no money left' as per the note left by Labour's Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liam Byrne, when that party left office in 2010?

I don't think anyone could claim that the country is where we would all like it to be, but putting Labour into power to pursue it's current job and wealth destroying policies is hardly a sensible solution.

Yes it was labour who left us in this mess in the first place and the small matter of a world recession didn't help.
    Nevertheless Cameron and May, love them or loathe them, are the ones who,ve been getting us out of the mire that labour presided over.
    Corbyn is another kinnock.....unelectable by the voting public.
    For labour to become a credible opposition they need to get their own house in order an have some consistency within their own ranks.
    Just think where we would be if labour had negotiated our exit........

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Nothing to do with there being 'no money left' as per the note left by Labour's Chief Secretary to the Treasury, Liam Byrne, when that party left office in 2010?

I don't think anyone could claim that the country is where we would all like it to be, but putting Labour into power to pursue it's current job and wealth destroying policies is hardly a sensible solution.
    Behave Kerr If you are going to quote the letter at least quote it accurately After all it wasn't very long
    Adding the word "left" emphasies your dislike for all things labour as once again you can't resist It must be subconcious
    Just for clarity & correctness which are two of your obsessions I give you below a copy together with a reply

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Behave Kerr If you are going to quote the letter at least quote it accurately After all it wasn't very long
    Adding the word "left" emphasies your dislike for all things labour as once again you can't resist It must be subconcious
    Just for clarity & correctness which are two of your obsessions I give you below a copy together with a reply
    The letter only said there's no money... I am distraught.

Obviously the Tories didn't inherit a problem at all then

Jesus...

The letter only said there's no money... I am distraught.

Obviously the Tories didn't inherit a problem at all then

Jesus...
    Jesus inherited it?!

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Just to break you back into reality, take a look at the poverty figures, that's Theresa May...

Take a look at the homeless figures, thats Theresa May...

Take a look at universal credit, that's Theresa May.....

Take a look at the NHS, thats Theresa May...

Take a look at the schools, thats Theresa May....

Take a look at the state of the country....that's the whole lot of the tories....

You plainly support the tory party, your support has created a massive crisis in all of the above, you're responsible for that, and if you're happy with that then it shows you for what you are really, just take a step back and take a proper look at the country, take the blue tinted specs off, you're absolutely in a massive delusional bubble with blinkers on.....