+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: League Cup Final

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    £7 for postage for a ticket
    Lol. That's more than you spend going to football in a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Nice work

I take it a child ticket would be even longer as it will have an extra stub
    That's no a pencil.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Lol. That's more than you spend going to football in a year.
    I have suffered two matches this season...Hearts and Celtic both away. It didn’t qualify me for a ticket for the final so I will make do with RedTV. £7 postage for a ticket is absolutely ridiculous.
    Hope all you radges that go to the final get your vocal cords out and make a din....f@ck Celtic and their p@edo boys club. Celtic are scum so it’s your duty to let them know.

It`s sent by Post Office. Special Delivery. That way it`s insured for it`s Face value and assured of arriving before 12,oo Next Day.
    Pretty sure that the P.O. charge £6.95 for that ? May be wrong !!

I`d rather moan about the price of a Kid`s Fitba Top at the Shop. Heck, see the price of a T Shirt ??!!

Royal Mail price for Signed for, next day delivery (as the SPFL/SFA insist on as they won't re-issue tickets that get lost) is £6.50, so the Club is making 50p per postage...would take an awful lot of cup finals and semi-finals to pay off the stadium. But, hey ho, it's an opportunity to take the piss out of Aberdeen.

Quote Originally Posted by dons8321 View Post
    Royal Mail price for Signed for, next day delivery (as the SPFL/SFA insist on as they won't re-issue tickets that get lost) is £6.50, so the Club is making 50p per postage...would take an awful lot of cup finals and semi-finals to pay off the stadium. But, hey ho, it's an opportunity to take the piss out of Aberdeen.
    Was it my good self that said anything about paying off the stadium due to postage costs?

I have suffered two matches this season...Hearts and Celtic both away. It didn’t qualify me for a ticket for the final so I will make do with RedTV. £7 postage for a ticket is absolutely ridiculous.
    Hope all you radges that go to the final get your vocal cords out and make a din....f@ck Celtic and their p@edo boys club. Celtic are scum so it’s your duty to let them know.
    We will rustle our sweetie papers.......nah, the chaps will support the club as best as possible.......bring it on.

SF

Just my paranoia but I have at the back of my mind that we have never won a game that Dallas has reffed?
    For those good at accessing that sort of info is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Just my paranoia but I have at the back of my mind that we have never won a game that Dallas has reffed?
    For those good at accessing that sort of info is that right?
    He’s an absolute cheat as a ref.
    Obvious Hun, through and through.
    Will that play into our hands?

To answer your question, we beat Ross County 4-2 away and Hearts 2-0 at home last year with Dallas as ref

I'm nae so sure I buy all this ref sh*te. He's a tim, he's a hun, he's anti-Aberdeen.

I dare say some are weak and find themselves being influenced by the cheek fans and managers but more likely they are all just completely p*sh at their job.

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast