+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: AFC v Farmers

Utter utter s’hite

In a team of useless b’astards only one man stood out as even more useless than everybody else.

Dominic Ball get to f’uck

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    We were always going to lose this match. I think we could go on a winning run now until the winter break. True there is absolutely no evidence on the pitch that this will happen but it is just a feeling...

However, I agree we're eye bleedingly bad to watch.

My advice is to forget about football until Tuesday
    I think we are far more likely to go on a non-winning run to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Utter utter s’hite

In a team of useless b’astards only one man stood out as even more useless than everybody else.

"Settle min.
    It won't be accepted that our manager can't and isn't doing well.
    Remember, he's a bottler that sets up the team with a tombola and pishes himself in wee games"

For me Lowe was our only bright spark today and if we cannot get him back for the remainder of the season we will be even worse off. He put more dangerous balls into their box than the rest of the team combined and was only thwarted by the fact that we don't have any strikers. Whoever made the decision to piss off our only decent striker in years must be having a good chuckle to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Utter utter s’hite

I can’t see why people like Dominic Ball either,he has looked useless every time I have seen him play.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I can’t see why people like Dominic Ball either,he has looked useless every time I have seen him play.
    Great at passing the ball sideways. Hasn't a clue what to do going forward. I guess that fits in with our gameplan.

Dominic ball is garabage not good enough for Rotherham but Derek thinks he’s good.
    Why don’t we think of playing some footballers in the middle of the park might help us create something

Quote Originally Posted by irnbru1903 View Post
    For me Lowe was our only bright spark today and if we cannot get him back for the remainder of the season we will be even worse off. He put more dangerous balls into their box than the rest of the team combined and was only thwarted by the fact that we don't have any strikers. Whoever made the decision to piss off our only decent striker in years must be having a good chuckle to themselves.
    McInnes pissed him off by not playing him,if he was here he would still be our top scorer albeit it wouldn’t be hard with the strikers we have.

It’s his biggest fvck up letting our best striker in years leave without replacing him with a proven goal scorer ,what’s even more baffling is some fans agreed with McInnes that it was time to move Rooney on.

A terrible result today with a very poor attacking performance to do any meaningful damage. Cannot remember the Saints goalkeeper making many saves. Considine let us down again and cost us the opening goal.
    Niall McGinn free kick was the only save I can remember.

From the starting eleven I would happily punt/lose/flog Logan, Considine, May and Ball.

Add in Forrester, Gleeson, McGinn and Wilson from the bench.

That's 8 from the 18 in todays lineup, that speaks volumes for itself.

Of those 8 it's 6 McInnes signings, that's a horrifying stat
    Last edited by ZakkTheMakk; 08-12-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast