+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: January transfers

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Accies sniffing about Tansey?

As a way of saying thanks for giving us Fergie, on yer way, loon
    Thanks for Fergie?????
    They were unrealistic looking for over £1M for a loon that had played only a handful of games, dragging out the process and delaying our club from knowing the impact on our budget.
    they developed him for 4 years, but certainly we have given him more exposure and taken his development to the next stage.

That after we had paid for and taken an injured player off their books

I can understand their frustration at losing Fergie, a great prospect, but thats more down to their handling of the player.

We owe Hamilton nothing.

There's been numerous rumours coming out of Pittodrie regarding Tansey but I think its telling that he doesn't even make the match squad, so can;t see us being difficult to deal with.

The manager says Derby want Lowe back in January. That’s a blow.

We’ll sign the grass

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Thanks for Fergie?????
    They were unrealistic looking for over £1M for a loon that had played only a handful of games, dragging out the process and delaying our club from knowing the impact on our budget.
    they developed him for 4 years, but certainly we have given him more exposure and taken his development to the next stage.

I can understand their frustration at losing Fergie, a great prospect, but thats more down to their handling of the player.

We owe Hamilton nothing.

There's been numerous rumours coming out of Pittodrie regarding Tansey but I think its telling that he doesn't even make the match squad, so can;t see us being difficult to deal with.
    So how much would we be looking at selling him for?

If the Huns or Celtic signed our best youngster then we would be looking to get as much as possible as well. No point annoying Hamilton, they will continue to produce good players.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    We’ll sign the grass
    I can actually see this happening

We have a left back though.

Tansey has been a strange one. Bad timing out with our control but he's been completely out the picture this season. Odd.

Thanks for Fergie?????

We owe Hamilton nothing.

Settle, pettle, and pit it back in yer puntz.

I was just being facetious.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So how much would we be looking at selling him for?

If the Huns or Celtic signed our best youngster then we would be looking to get as much as possible as well. No point annoying Hamilton, they will continue to produce good players.
    I’m not saying we should expect anything for Tansey, that was not my point.

If we left ourselves exposed (as we have in the past I.e. Fraser) of a good player coming out of contract then that’s our issue.

Lot of people wanting to punt Wilson, which I understand, but depends on the deal to some extent. We've probably committed to paying a certain amount to have him for the season. Can't see why ManYoo would agree to reduce that if we send him back. If we've got to pay for him anyway we're probably as well keeping him here on the outside chance that he'll start to make a contribution.

I’m not saying we should expect anything for Tansey, that was not my point.

If we left ourselves exposed (as we have in the past I.e. Fraser) of a good player coming out of contract then that’s our issue.
    I meant how much should we be looking to sell Ferguson for?

I think Hamilton deserve a little bit of respect with regards to bringing players through.

Page 21 of 209 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast