+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Director

I totally agree shedka.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    As i said before this is all new to us and change brings uncertainty. Hoping for big change myself.
    change should bring positivity, exciting times. this place has the new regime as rangers supporting con men who have gained qualifications oot a lucky bag ffs

As soon as the Snakes mate the Merchant Banker sold up, I was straight down and bought three 1/2 season tickets.

I am prepared to give the new regime a chance.... as well as money bringing in a few better standard players (well 7 actually),
    I would expect serious changes to take place OFF the park as well. The club needs to kick out people like Southern who has been a disaster for the club, our media team need a serious review as well, and our coaching and youth set up need to be totally renewed.

I fully expect an Operations director to be announced within the next few days, since our new Chair will be mainly hands-off.

I understand peoples impatience for evidence of change, but this wont happen until Ogren makes his long awaited statement, which I expect imminently. If he's serious about going up this season, he only has a short window left to share his vision.

A Shimmy new year to all Arabs!
    Last edited by deebuster; 03-01-2019 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    As soon as the Snakes mate the Merchant Banker sold up, I was straight down and bought three 1/2 season tickets.

I am prepared to give the new regime a chance.... as well as money bringing in a few better standard players (well 7 actually),
    I would expect serious changes to take place OFF the park as well. The club needs to kick out people like Southern who has been a disaster for the club, our media team need a serious review as well, and our coaching and youth set up need to be totally renewed.

I fully expect an Operations director to be announced within the next few days, since our new Chair will be mainly hands-off.

I understand peoples impatience for evidence of change, but this wont happen until Ogren makes his long awaited statement, which I expect imminently. If he's serious about going up this season, he only has a short window left to share his vision.

A Shimmy new year to all Arabs!
    Good to hear youve came back C!!!

I bought a 1/2 season ticket too as a result. Bring it on and lets see.

Quote Originally Posted by TangerineDream View Post
    These guys just in the door, new owner, new setup commencing, new manager, ...........the main problems depart, virtually what everyone wanted and yet the negativity has started already.

FFS gie them a chance.
    Couldn't agree more.
    Too many on here who just seem to presume the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Frank,

With all due resect you seem worried about new appointments but you were happy for Csaba to be retained? That doesnt sit right with me???

Just saying.
    Thousand apologies for having an opinion and expressing my scepticism.

It was mentioned to me today by a current bun supporter that they believe the Ogren motive is to get the club on a level footing financially but still the Championship, then sell the club on the verge of promotion which will probably be the end of next year, offering a new buyer a much larger return on the investment and sufficiently enhancing his own worth.

The ownership of the h**s over recent years has clouded the vision of most people.

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    One will do Frankie!

Quote Originally Posted by PortugueseFrank View Post
    this was your typical kind of reply when anyone questioned your opinion previously so i was expecting this.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)