+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cheating Phookers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wortleygirl View Post
    This bloke was on a PUBLIC Road/Footpath. There are parts of the hedges around Derby's training ground with a clear view onto the training pitches (check Google Earth)

So I ask the question since when was it a Police matter for someone to walk/stand on a PUBLIC Road/Footpath and look through a fence?

If it is right and it is a Police matter then maybe we should all call the Police out to people who walk down our streets and look over our fences or walls which have clear views into our Gardens or onto our houses.

As it would appear the man was committing no crime why have the Police issued a photograph and the statement that they did. They would not do the same for every person they were called out to as it could be suggested that they could be attempting to be Prosecutor, Judge and Jury regardless of a crime or not.

Brilliant and right on WG. That's why it's so special being a LEEDS fan!....bad press ....well I never!! Much more fun then being the media darlings.
    I absolutely love the old LEEDS crest btw.

Not saying I am old George...but that is the crest on the shirts when I first went to Elland Road

Officers have just attended the Training Ground for @dcfcofficial After a suspicious male was seen at the perimeter fence. Excellent searching conducted & male was located. All checks above board!
    Keeping the team safe to bring home a win against #LUFC on 11th! #SpyingIsCheating

Ha Ha this is from Derby Constabulary. Surely a wind up from them.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)