+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance prediction vs. Yeovil Town 19.01.19

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    I've not totally given up hope. So I'll go Yokals 3-0 Notts (mostly due to a superb performance from our new keeper).
    Yeah, now add some more because he's not playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Just seen the team, so 4-0 Yeovil
    So you think that the players are going to put in a shift and play to their full capability?

1 up top Stead,

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    So you think that the players are going to put in a shift and play to their full capability?
    I'm not sure their full capability is good enough. Stead, who didn't win a header last week, is a lone striker. Milsom and Hewitt are still there, and Fitz is back. It's the team from hell.

But O'Brien will put in a shift, we can be sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    1 up top stead,
    Dynamic Pies

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    2-0 Notts . Season starts here. No really this time.
    Seen the team. Oh dear. More chance of finding a virgin in Mansfield than keeping a clean sheet today.

I'm not sure their full capability is good enough. Stead, who didn't win a header last week, is a lone striker. Milsom and Hewitt are still there, and Fitz is back. It's the team from hell.

But O'Brien will put in a shift, we can be sure of that.
    O'Brien looked class last week, but playing alongside most of that team, then I feel sorry for him. This selection looks like it has been selected from the names in a hat technique

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    O'Brien looked class last week, but playing alongside most of that team, then I feel sorry for him. This selection looks like it has been selected from the names in a hat technique
    Names in a hat would have been better, as Milsom might not have been picked. I think NA read that thread on here about which players should never play for Notts County again and picked them all. I have to say. I would have more confidence in Harry Kewell to get us out of this mess. His sacking was ridiculous.

Names in a hat would have been better, as Milsom might not have been picked. I think NA read that thread on here about which players should never play for Notts County again and picked them all. I have to say. I would have more confidence in Harry Kewell to get us out of this mess. His sacking was ridiculous.
    100% agree. What gets me is that Ardley said he would give the kids a go. Well, after the last few weeks and the same ****, then why hasn't he? I am sick of managers coming to Notts, saying this and that and then doing sod all about it. Like I wrote on another thread a while back, this is just like Blackadder:-

Blackadder: It's the same plan that we used last time and the seven**** times before that.

Melchett: Exactly! And that is what is so brilliant about it! It will catch the watchful Hun totally off guard! Doing precisely what we've done eigh**** times before is exactly the last thing they'll expect us to do this time!

Is this how Notts plan it now?

Yeovil 1 - 1 Notts

Attendance; 250 Notts fans

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast