+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mings to Vile

Mings to Vile

Mings to Vile, Leeds chasing a couple of decent players, and we are linked with a Sunderland player and one who can't get any games for Swansea. HRK must be licking his lips at being the " star to be " to save our season!

Anybody know how to translate - your a k unt?

One word answers please to communicate your feelings of Lai. Here's mine:

W anker!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Mings to Vile, Leeds chasing a couple of decent players, and we are linked with a Sunderland player and one who can't get any games for Swansea. HRK must be licking his lips at being the " star to be " to save our season!

Anybody know how to translate - your a k unt?

One word answers please to communicate your feelings of Lai. Here's mine:

W anker!
    That's too polite!!

Sap.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Sap.
    So is that!

Shyster

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Shyster
    That's closer!

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    That's too polite!!
    Bit Ruder so hope he chokes on his sweet and sour:

他妈的屄

To be honest I never thought he would come to us, and why would he? He would be second choice to Gibbs and for a player who needs game time and get his career on track we would not have suited him.

What I cant grasp is why there appears to be as much effort into finding a left back as trying to replace the three forwards that have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by wbaliquidator View Post
    To be honest I never thought he would come to us, and why would he? He would be second choice to Gibbs and for a player who needs game time and get his career on track we would not have suited him.

What I cant grasp is why there appears to be as much effort into finding a left back as trying to replace the three forwards that have gone.
    Isn't he a left sided central defender which perhaps we do need but only if we got rid of 1 the 4 CB's on the books.

Either way I think it was our choice not the players he's not here.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)