+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doyle signs.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Doesn't mention on our website or theirs whether it's a loan or permanent, although the fact it doesn't say loan anywhere leads me to believe it's permanent and we may have even paid a fee for him.

Either way I'm happy, should slot into the side nicely and on paper it looks a solid midfield

O'Brien, Doyle and probably Mitch Rose in a 3 man midfield with Enzio, Mackail Smith and Hemmings or Stead... I actually think we might win a couple of games in the next 17 now!
    Enzio, MS and Virgil.

Honestly thought this was one of those joke threads about Doyle plumbers or someone. Good signing

Training tomorrow should see the squad buzzing. They should all be chomping at the bit after 2 weeks off.
    We won’t see the best from this squad for a couple of games so if things do go tits up Saturday, let’s not lose faith. COYPs

Quote Originally Posted by Coventry_fan View Post
    Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted on your forums. I still dropped by to see how it was going (and I wasn’t one of the dicks who stirred **** during the play offs, I’m here in peace as always)
    Please look after Doyle, he will roll his sleeves up and put his body on the line week in, week out for you. He’s a class act. Hope he can turn things for you and you stay up, I really want to see you guys stay up and get up the leagues!
    All the best and please look after him.
    In the play off game at Meadow Lane, I thought Doyle was man of the match - a real class act ! This is the sort of signing we should have made in the close season. I just hope there are enough games left to turn this round.

All the best to you for the rest of the season fella !!!

Hey guys. It’s been a while since I posted on your forums. I still dropped by to see how it was going (and I wasn’t one of the dicks who stirred **** during the play offs, I’m here in peace as always)
    Please look after Doyle, he will roll his sleeves up and put his body on the line week in, week out for you. He’s a class act. Hope he can turn things for you and you stay up, I really want to see you guys stay up and get up the leagues!
    All the best and please look after him.
    Thanks for the excellent comments.

In return may I wish you and all connected with Coventry City the best of luck in resolving your ground issues for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Enzio, MS and Virgil.
    Forgot about Virgil to be fair, hopefully he turns out as good as Grant did at first for us but I doubt he'll go straight into the first team over Hemmings if he's fit (which he's not) or Stead, I think he'll have to work his way in from the bench

Thanks for the positive reaction to my post. Mark my words he will be class for ya. Just hope some of your players can take a *******ing as he ain’t afraid to dish them out!! Lol

Thanks for the positive reaction to my post. Mark my words he will be class for ya. Just hope some of your players can take a *******ing as he ain’t afraid to dish them out!! Lol
    A few of them need a good *******ing, but with 8 new signings, most of those won't be playing.

Good signing that. You just might survive with the business you've done today.
    All the best.

It almosts makes me want Ardley to play Hewitt along side Doyle and O'Brien, but I fear we may see the first murder on a football pitch in English professional football

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast