+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 190 of 209 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2083

Thread: January transfers

I think St. Mirren now have the player with the weirdest name in the league having just signed Duckens Nazon.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    What do you mean some of the money was for Morgan,we were going to pay Celtic money to develop one of their players?
    Wages.

Chris Harvey tweeting that a signing is about to be announced.

Not sure if he is full of sh1t or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Tell me why my statement is wrong...this should be interesting?
    I'm not saying you are wrong and your entitled to your opinion. Fans buy into it for their own personal reasons. I personally do it because I can afford it and if the club spends most of it on youth development then happy days. Just because you repeat the same thing every other opportunity don't make it right. Your entitled not to contribute to it and nobody blames you for not doing it. Why do you feel the need to constantly bemoan fans that do?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Chris Harvey tweeting that a signing is about to be announced.

Not sure if he is full of sh1t or not.
    I read the tweet & took it that he was just speculating.

Along the lines of “two attacking players leave Aberdeen can only mean one thing #incoming”

Personally think we’re a winger short.
    Brandon Barker on loan has been mentioned..

Mulumbu back to Killie on loan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I'm not saying you are wrong and your entitled to your opinion. Fans buy into it for their own personal reasons. I personally do it because I can afford it and if the club spends most of it on youth development then happy days. Just because you repeat the same thing every other opportunity don't make it right. Your entitled not to contribute to it and nobody blames you for not doing it. Why do you feel the need to constantly bemoan fans that do?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridieeater View Post
    I am sticking up for the fans. It’s the club that is the problem. They have conned the fans and that is disgraceful!

Jonathan Sutherland tweeting that we won’t be bringing in anyone.
    We’re a bit light IMO.
    With our record for injuries (signing injury prone players doesn’t help) we might struggle in wide areas.

Page 190 of 209 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast