+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Blacky Lashers go into 'receivership'

the Blacky Lashers go into 'receivership'

I know this doesn't concern us directly whats going on at Blackpool Fc, but it makes me wonder 'what if..' eh, what if we had a similar fallout with our owners. I dread the idea of that ever happening!.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47229992

I’ve spoken to parents of kids that are Preston supporters. Things like young Preston fans getting into Blackpool academies, they apparently refuse all media on them. Don’t even let them be pictured for any newspaper or social media.
    If that is true and it happened here, that is far worse than our owners and situation!

Ive always been critical of John Dennis and what happened to us under his 'leadership' in 2002, and maybe Im being a bit harsh about him to be honest. I know he wanted the best for this club, but relegation AND administration that year under him, cant ever be forgotten.

However, we've had it easy compared to what some other clubs/fans have had to go through with their owners.

Why duz tha call 'em Blacky Lashers Acido ?

A can get Donkey Lashers but ......

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Why duz tha call 'em Blacky Lashers Acido ?
    A can get Donkey Lashers but ......
    Err because they are called Blackpool SB, hence the 'Blacky'. And they also whack and lash donkeys on the beach for the tourists dont they ?.

So is it a contraction of "The Blackpool Donkey Lashers" then Acido ?

It wasn't clear what or whom they were lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    So is it a contraction of "The Blackpool Donkey Lashers" then Acido ?
    It wasn't clear what or whom they were lashing.
    Why is this so important to you SB, do you work for the Oyston family at Blacky Fc ?.

Donkey lashers luvvit

A tell thi what, Hartlepool aka 'Monkey hangers' still meks mi chuckle, kin reight story that

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Donkey lashers luvvit
    A tell thi what, Hartlepool aka 'Monkey hangers' still meks mi chuckle, kin reight story that
    And apparently they dont like it Pass, the Hartlepool mob dont like the tag of monkey hangers or monkey spankers or whatever it was, for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And apparently they dont like it Pass, the Hartlepool mob dont like the tag of monkey hangers or monkey spankers or whatever it was, for some strange reason.

Lashers, spankers.... A tha a masochist Acido

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast