+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Replay Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    ^^^^^^^

Thats due an award for arsholeism
    Yup. My favourite part is where he states he isn't a top red when everyone on the forum knows that's exactly how he sees himself.

I’ve said it twice already, I don’t know how I can rephrase it. I could’ve got a ticket for Ibrox, I didn’t because I won’t be in the country. It’s the system that is flawed, which which will decimate the supporters clubs for good & was rushed out without any real thought put into it. I’m not complaining for my benefit.

You however love it as you’re a Milne rimming @rsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    ^^^^^^^

Thats due an award for arsholeism
    It's just an opinion.
    What do you disagree with?
    Do you think that all allocations should be dealt with by a lottery, to ensure all fans are equal?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Yup. My favourite part is where he states he isn't a top red when everyone on the forum knows that's exactly how he sees himself.
    Mondo min, when r u heading across to Spain again?
    I’m kind of hoping Malaga Sheep has red TV as it is just down the road from me as I’ll pop over the 1st 2 weeks in April and I’ll need my fix of AFC!!

SF

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Its not, but you guys can't debate points at all and then degrade to insults.

Its a debate forum, debate the points, challenge the thoughts, give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Nah.

I wonder IF we'll actually manage to shift the 972 tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Mondo min, when r u heading across to Spain again?
    I’m kind of hoping Malaga Sheep has red TV as it is just down the road from me as I’ll pop over the 1st 2 weeks in April and I’ll need my fix of AFC!!

SF
    Flew back today, was a bumpy one landing at Malaga. Someone even tried to start an applause for the captain at the end

I'll ask him I'll be popping in for breakfast tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

It only became a debate forum when you turned up. Some things aren’t up for debate, like you being a bell end

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’ve said it twice already, I don’t know how I can rephrase it. I could’ve got a ticket for Ibrox, I didn’t because I won’t be in the country. It’s the system that is flawed, which which will decimate the supporters clubs for good & was rushed out without any real thought put into it. I’m not complaining for my benefit.
    You're posting conflicting points there.
    How can the system be flawed and decimate supporters clubs for good, if the system has guaranteed you a ticket through said supporter club (I presume).

I could have applied for a ticket tonight, but cannot make this one.
    I'd not be bleating about not getting a ticket if I tried and it was sold out.
    I don't have a sense of entitlement unlike yourself.

Incidentlally, how do you know you could get a ticket when they are not on sale yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You however love it as you’re a Milne rimming @rsehole.
    Not at all, your just throwing out insults now because you can't debate the point.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast