+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Is Brexit a dead duck?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Even if we do leave with May's semi-Brexit deal, I believe the next step will be to reapply for full membership rather than move further away, because the gammon generation will slowly die out. 50 or 60 years ago it was quite unusual to see non-white people in any numbers, and those around at the time treated them with suspicion, and many still do. The next generation of voters grew up with a mixture of races and nationalities and realised that just like us, they are a mixture of good, bad and average. This farce will also show them that the corrupt unelected leaders of the EU are actually a better option than the corrupt, elected leaders over here.
    The Gammon generation???????? Aren't you part of that??

Even if we do leave with May's semi-Brexit deal, I believe the next step will be to reapply for full membership rather than move further away, because the gammon generation will slowly die out. 50 or 60 years ago it was quite unusual to see non-white people in any numbers, and those around at the time treated them with suspicion, and many still do. The next generation of voters grew up with a mixture of races and nationalities and realised that just like us, they are a mixture of good, bad and average. This farce will also show them that the corrupt unelected leaders of the EU are actually a better option than the corrupt, elected leaders over here.
    That would depend on if Britain prospers or not, why would people young or old vote to go back in if we prospered after leaving.
    Even with your Crystal ball you don't know what will happen in The future.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Heard at my barber's on Monday.
    BARBER EVE (to old gadgee) Will you be watching the football tonight, Victor?
    VICTOR: Oh I don't know, love. They don't have like English players these days.
    EVE: How do you mean?
    VICTOR: Like the Charlton brothers and Gordon Banks.

And there, gentlemen, you have a substantial block of leave voters. I'll leave it to you to decide whether there is an undercurrent of racism in such views but there's certainly a harping back to the times of Empire, etc.
    So one bloke talking rubbish represents 17+ million people in your eyes Sid???

... nothing much will happen now until April 11th, as the DUP continue to take the P. The Remoaner media will continue to foam and the MP's will continue with ring-a-ring of Rose's ...
    Where are you Guido ...

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I can't see this on my MacBook but I'm assuming you were requesting a pineapple ring and chips.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I'm part of the generation, but fortunately I managed to avoid the gammon bit.

Only in your own head!

I wasn't sure who it referred to so I looked it up, it said it is a nasty term used by the radical left.

I’ve seen quite a few leave voters on social media admitting their mistake and hoping they get another go or revocation.

None on here though. Well done lads, you stick to your guns.

Page 64 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast