+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Stating the obvious but a cheeks game at Hampden doesn’t share the West Stand. The issue becomes access to toilets, food kiosks etc. As I’m sure you know when they share the North Stand there are metal barriers that are closed to keep fans apart at back of stand. Given all the crap going on in Scottish football this season the last thing plod will want is having to put 50 polis at the back of the West Stand to keep fans apart (not that I particularly think us and Celtic fans would need keeping apart but plod would take no chances)
    You've missed my point.
    Why can't we be segregated in the North stand?

Just to be clear I know we will share the West Stand this time but there’s a difference when we are not the jam in a Celtic sandwich if they got half of North Stand and the furthest round part of the West Stand
    What is that difference?
    If we got half the North stand as the starting basis and sold round to the west, why can't that be an option?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    You've missed my point.

Why can't we be segregated in the North stand?
    We may be at cross purposes here but I said in my reply that the North Stand can be segregated via a metal barrier in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    What is that difference?

If we got half the North stand as the starting basis and sold round to the west, why can't that be an option?
    Don’t get me wrong as there is nothing I would like more than your option. My guess is that plods life will be easier if they don’t have 3,000 Celtic fans shoehorned into the far corner of the West Stand plus I suspect Milne and corporate hangers-on won’t want to slum it in the North Stand so we would still ask for a South Stand allocation.

I suspect Milne and corporate hangers-on won’t want to slum it in the North Stand so we would still ask for a South Stand allocation.
    I suspect that would be more of a reasoned argument than what's actually best for the supporters

I couldn’t care less what stand or seats we get at Hampden. If we cannot sell 14,000 tickets we don’t have much of an argument for where we are told to sit.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I couldn’t care less what stand or seats we get at Hampden. If we cannot sell 14,000 tickets we don’t have much of an argument for where we are told to sit.
    I have to agree with that

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    So are you going to the game pal? You said you would if you didnt need a zillion loyalty points so im guessing because sales are ****e you will have no problem getting a ticket or two?

I for on won't be going as i said after the last time i wouldn't be back until things start to change with regards to our Ambition as a club and also the way the game is run for the benefit of 2 teams. Literally a 50/50 split on the reasons and both are as good as each other although it does sadden me as i always enjoyed being in a Semi Final or Final. :-(

I note that there are plenty seats available in P1 ( 84 seats) and P2 (91 seats) now ,the area that I spent the best part of an hour trying to buy on the second day tickets released for sale.( Season ticket, cup games ,some away,no aberdna) All in blocks together and available to all and sundry as long as lead buyer has ticket history (bought ticket to one home game)

Instead I am stuck behind goals (needing binoculars to see detail of what happening around goals to far end.
    I think that is crap way to treat fans

Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast