+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Semi Final v The Great Unwashed/Victim FC

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    So are you going to the game pal? You said you would if you didnt need a zillion loyalty points so im guessing because sales are ****e you will have no problem getting a ticket or two?
    I haven’t bought a ticket yet but this could be a goer. I grudge giving money to watch a McInnes Aberdeen team but needs must I suppose.

IU
    Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    I note that there are plenty seats available in P1 ( 84 seats) and P2 (91 seats) now ,the area that I spent the best part of an hour trying to buy on the second day tickets released for sale.( Season ticket, cup games ,some away,no aberdna) All in blocks together and available to all and sundry as long as lead buyer has ticket history (bought ticket to one home game)

Instead I am stuck behind goals (needing binoculars to see detail of what happening around goals to far end.
    I think that is crap way to treat fans
    Probably returns from corporates who didn’t want tickets. Get yourself on the phone to the ticket office, would be amazed if they wouldn’t change tickets for you assuming you pay the extra price - I have always found the ticket office people helpful and flexible

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I haven’t bought a ticket yet but this could be a goer. I grudge giving money to watch a McInnes Aberdeen team but needs must I suppose.
    If you go, you go.......whatever! let’s hope we win and you have a choice to make.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    If you go, you go.......whatever! let’s hope we win and you have a choice to make.

SF
    I didn’t go to the league cup final because I knew what would happen. Can’t say I am that bothered watching the semi on the tv either but still plenty of time for a change of mind.

I didn’t go to the league cup final because I knew what would happen. Can’t say I am that bothered watching the semi on the tv either but still plenty of time for a change of mind.
    Broken clock and all that.
    In normal service, your prediction abilities are fairly poor.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Broken clock and all that.
    In normal service, your prediction abilities are fairly poor.
    My predictions of a boring 0-0 draw are usually miles off I will give you that. Semi final prediction...Celtic win. What’s your prediction?

Each to their own, my dad took me to my first ever final win and I hope to f uck I get to take him to his last......as per, the odds are stacked against us, however, if we do, we will do it together supporting our club regardless who is our coach, where our home ground is and who the f uck is in charge of the SFA.

SF

Each to their own, my dad took me to my first ever final win and I hope to f uck I get to take him to his last......as per, the odds are stacked against us, however, if we do, we will do it together supporting our club regardless who is our coach, where our home ground is and who the f uck is in charge of the SFA.

SF
    You are a patsy

There's only one reason why I wouldn't go.
    It's an SFA run competition, and I'm f*cked if I'm giving those corrupt, cheating b@stards a penny.
    What they covered up and did for the old Rangers was unforgiveable. Side letters, EBT, ineligible players registrations for a decade, trophies kept etc etc.

So my mantra is pretty simple;

F**k the SFA
    F**k Scotland international team
    F**k the Scottish (FA) Cup.

SF
    well said min - hope we do it and yir old man see's it

Page 13 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast