+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sheffield's loss of form

Well I am definitely keeping an eye on the blunts result tomorrow, if they lose and we win then we are are as good as up.

We will have a 6 pt lead with 3 games to go and I reckon the GD will be about even. I can't see us being caught then.

Hatch chickens count

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Hatch chickens count
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    I stand corrected, at least I'll admit when I'm wrong, albeit that that is VERY infrequently!.😉
    No worries Rosebud, yeah you’re usually right .......apart from of late..the thread about our new keeper.....and the one about why would we ever want to sign a Hull striker.... err Peaches I bow to your informed* insight......

Typo * infirmed

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    No worries Rosebud, yeah you’re usually right .......apart from of late..the thread about our new keeper.....and the one about why would we ever want to sign a Hull striker.... err Peaches I bow to your informed* insight......

Typo * infirmed
    Well, we're making progress. The new keeper has done no worse nor better than BPF over the same period of time (and has had a much more settled defence in front of him, which I suspect helps, just a little?) and as we can't rewind time, speculation as to whether BPF would have done as well is a waste of time (see what i did there?). And a Hull striker? Unless you hadn't noticed, we're 2nd in the table with the 4th most prolific goalscoring record in the division, and goals have come from a variety of sources and directions (unlike last season where Wood was it or nothing (nearly)), we didn't need anyone and we don't need anyone (and had more of the chances we have created been converted, even less so). You'll have to do much better to find examples where I was wrong, (why didn't you mention Bielsa? Oh I know, I already fessed up to being wrong about him! ).

Happy to respond in kind should there be a need, but ALWAYS in response to the name-calling having started. Innocent, give over, never suggested that either. Simply have my opinion, which others may or may not agree with, and if people feel belittled, then maybe they should grow a pair? Been on the end of a fair few attempts to do the same to me, hasn't worked yet (sticks and stones, etc etc).
    You have your opinion but you don't respect others you simply act like they're stupid. Why you've taken such issue with the fact people care about Sheff U results is beyond me, you literally can't just say your opinion then leave it, you have to argue the toss with anyone who thinks differently, its boring and exhausting.

We are in a promotion dog fight and you're still managing to pick arguments and bring the tone of this forum down.

Anyway back to the mute list you go, life is too short.

Name:  Sniffing Glue.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  26.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You have your opinion but you don't respect others you simply act like they're stupid. Why you've taken such issue with the fact people care about Sheff U results is beyond me, you literally can't just say your opinion then leave it, you have to argue the toss with anyone who thinks differently, its boring and exhausting.

We are in a promotion dog fight and you're still managing to pick arguments and bring the tone of this forum down.

Anyway back to the mute list you go, life is too short.
    Ignore me if you wish Joel, it's no skin off my nose, but to suggest I treat others who differ from my opinion as "stupid" is as inaccurate as it is insulting. The FACT that I differ from others is treated by some as an invitation for open seasin in terms of response and level of insult. In this thread, try finding any post of mine that suggested ANYONE was stupid, as opposed to wasting their time and energy which is get consistent with my opinion of the speculation regarding what Blades might or might not do (stress in future tense). In the other hand, simply expressing the view that it is a waste of time gets me the "armchair messiah" and other equally intelligent comments.

Expressing a different opinion (one shared by others if you'd care to look), isn't "picking arguments", it's simply expressing an opinion.

Well, we're making progress. The new keeper has done no worse nor better than BPF over the same period of time (and has had a much more settled defence in front of him, which I suspect helps, just a little?) and as we can't rewind time, speculation as to whether BPF would have done as well is a waste of time (see what i did there?). And a Hull striker? Unless you hadn't noticed, we're 2nd in the table with the 4th most prolific goalscoring record in the division, and goals have come from a variety of sources and directions (unlike last season where Wood was it or nothing (nearly)), we didn't need anyone and we don't need anyone (and had more of the chances we have created been converted, even less so). You'll have to do much better to find examples where I was wrong, (why didn't you mention Bielsa? Oh I know, I already fessed up to being wrong about him! ).

Don't remember Wood playing much of a part in our last seasons performances....Went to Burnley I think?
    but of course youre....."Not wrong often"

OH ....and "Last word"

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Don't remember Wood playing much of a part in our last seasons performances....Went to Burnley I think?
    but of course youre....."Not wrong often"

OH ....and "Last word"

Have you been drinking (again)? Wtf has Wood got to do with anything relating to speculation about Blades results? As for last season's results (if we must discuss past history), why do you think Wood was of interest to Bumley if it wasn't for his performance?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)