+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 316 of 625 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

That’s some fascinating & detailed insight right there.

Lots more insight here from people who have watched the whole season

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

'An utter failure'

How would you describe Dereks time at Bristol City. A roaring success? At least Jack Ross didn’t spunk £300k on Ricky Foster

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    Lots more insight here from people who have watched the whole season

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/pure-football.86/

'An utter failure'
    Ooft.
    Biggest budget in the league and they failed to get automatic promotion.
    Far too many draws. I wonder if he was too negative or not negative enough?
    Relying on the play-offs now.
    Their wages ration has increased to 73.5% with losses increasing.

Interesting in the thread that they commented on Ross’s signings and how they have been poor.
    Some saying they’re not optimistic , even if they do get promoted and want rid, others saying if they fail in the play-offs, he could be sacked by October unless they get a fantastic start

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    How would you describe Dereks time at Bristol City. A roaring success? At least Jack Ross didn’t spunk £300k on Ricky Foster
    The Bristol time is well documented where he saved them from relegation and then the chairman failed to live up to his promises.
    Ross on the other hand has been given a budget that should have seen them get automatic promotion.

You would say he failed in the Championship, but Ross has failed so far in League 1

Aye would be wary of deeming either Del's spell at Bristol or Ross's spell at Sunderland career defining.

Both clubs are/were in a helluva red-up.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Aye would be wary of deeming either Del's spell at Bristol or Ross's spell at Sunderland career defining.

Both clubs are/were in a helluva red-up.
    Guy I work with is pals with the backroom staff at Sunderland and he was down there on Saturday. Apparently they are still an absolute shambles behind the scenes. Paying silly money for players that don't even play for them anymore.

I'd like to see Jack Ross do well but I couldn't care less about Sunderland. They've enjoyed the Murdoch money like the rest of them. They think they are a big club the way Hearts do.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    The Bristol time is well documented where he saved them from relegation and then the chairman failed to live up to his promises
    It’s never Dereks fault is it? The chairman might’ve rolled back on his promises after watching his £300k signing trying & failing to trap a five yard pass

Don’t reply with your usual ‘I give criticism where it’s due’ pish.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Guy I work with is pals with the backroom staff at Sunderland and he was down there on Saturday. Apparently they are still an absolute shambles behind the scenes. Paying silly money for players that don't even play for them anymore.

I'd like to see Jack Ross do well but I couldn't care less about Sunderland. They've enjoyed the Murdoch money like the rest of them. They think they are a big club the way Hearts do.
    And didn't that Hun ex model fcuker Martin Bain get a £1.5m pay off from them recently?

Are the clappies looking forward to next season and do you reckon we will a better watch on the eye?

Page 316 of 625 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast