+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 441 of 560 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Why do they park so far away from Pittodrie? Because it is a nightmare if you park closer.
    Only 12% only walk to Pittodrie (IIRC)
    I presume at Kingsford they’ll do the same and walk to Arnhall, Lawsondale or Kingswells.

Eh??

Honestly we know you work at Pittodrie and follow the script but give yourself a shake ...
    I said it on here a couple of years ago that I have never met anyone who is for this new stadium...let’s see how the crowds are in the second and especially third season after we move ...There IS a large % if our support against this as it is the most stupidest place to move our stadium to....Only a teuchter could pick such a location

I'll probably take the B979 fae the Tyrebagger anyway

I’m going to allow the joke but is that what the future Dons fan is going to be?

15.10 arrive
    Talk incessantly about which road is best to beat the traffic, half the crowd are still pishing themselves on a bus halfway up the Lang Stracht

15.35 go for a pie

16.10 come back to their seat ( f’uck knows)

16.35 leave to beat the traffic

Looks like it’s the new black and gold striped team that plays at Altens for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Eh??

Honestly we know you work at Pittodrie and follow the script but give yourself a shake ...
    I said it on here a couple of years ago that I have never met anyone who is for this new stadium...let’s see how the crowds are in the second and especially third season after we move ...There IS a large % if our support against this as it is the most stupidest place to move our stadium to....Only a teuchter could pick such a location
    I agree

If the fans from Aberdeen itself are not willing to make the journey then the whole new stadium in a field idea is out the window. We struggle with getting enough Aberdonians through the door as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    I'll argue with you about it. It's happening, and whether you or me agree with the rights and wrongs of it are immaterial. It's happening.
    Where's the money coming from? Nobody knows, it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Do you even know how stupid that sounds?
    No I don’t.
    Explain why?

Quote Originally Posted by mastrick1960 View Post
    Eh??

I don’t work for the club.
    I thought the majority of the supporters travel from the shire. I may be wrong but genuinely think that was the stat.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    I’m going to allow the joke but is that what the future Dons fan is going to be?

15.10 arrive
    Talk incessantly about which road is best to beat the traffic, half the crowd are still pishing themselves on a bus halfway up the Lang Stracht

15.35 go for a pie

16.10 come back to their seat ( f’uck knows)

16.35 leave to beat the traffic

Looks like it’s the new black and gold striped team that plays at Altens for me.
    Nah, always make sure you’re there in plenty of time and never leave before the end.
    To be fair I did arrive late and leave early once, kick off against Utd a few year back, but that was all I could squeeze in as I had other commitments.

The arguments are flawed in here. Either fans won’t go to the new stadium and thus there winna be any traffic issues or fans will go and there may be a delay but debateable if worse than now.

you’re right the first time

To be fair I did arrive late and leave early once, kick off against Utd a few year back, but that was all I could squeeze in
    Part timer. I bet you only have 3 loyalty points.

I don’t work for the club.
    I thought the majority of the supporters travel from the shire. I may be wrong but genuinely think that was the stat.
    That was the old ****e sprouted out for years until they did the last survey which I am sure was connected to the new stadium proposal...60% of the fans come from the city....sure that will fall dramatically 2/3 years after Wiggie dome opens ....at that point no doubt the Uber teuchter fans will be calling the town fans ‘ not true fans ‘ ****e ...And yes you do work at Pittodrie

Page 441 of 560 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast