+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 442 of 560 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,420 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

I personally think that there is growing anger towards moving from Pittodrie the closer it gets. Maybe this was always going to happen, but like mastrick1960 says, most people I have talked to are dead against the move.
    I obviously don't speak to everyone that currently goes to Pittodrie, but there is certainly a large amount of fans that don't want it.

It would be VERY interesting to have AFC ask the current season tickets holders again what their thoughts are on it.

Looks like we will have a second indy referendum, so why can't we have a second questionnaire regarding moving?

I think the answer to that is Milne doesn’t give a single f*ck about the Aberdeen supports opinion on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I think the answer to that is Milne doesn’t give a single f*ck about the Aberdeen supports opinion on anything.
    Aye, point taken......was worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by awafaehame View Post
    Aye, point taken......was worth a shot.
    Just as few examples. Stewart Milne is the only Aberdeen fan I’ve ever known, that wanted to keep the Huns in the top league, didn’t want to change the voting structure while they were gone & only one of two that wanted to see ‘a strong rangers’ back.

How unlucky is that that he’s our chairman? And STILL clappies lap his sh1t up

I personally think that there is growing anger towards moving from Pittodrie the closer it gets. Maybe this was always going to happen, but like mastrick1960 says, most people I have talked to are dead against the move.
    I obviously don't speak to everyone that currently goes to Pittodrie, but there is certainly a large amount of fans that don't want it.

It would be VERY interesting to have AFC ask the current season tickets holders again what their thoughts are on it.

Looks like we will have a second indy referendum, so why can't we have a second questionnaire regarding moving?
    I cannot get to Pittodrie often, which will be the exact same for Kingsford, however I would much rather prefer walking up to the station, take the train into town and then the bus down King Street to meet some “made up chums” for a pint before the game rather than take 10 minutes in the car from the riviera to meet said “made up chums” in some fanzone adjacent to the new stadium.

The money being bandied about is circa £50M.....I know a few folk that could easily get proper training facilities built and upgrade Pittodrie to be EUFA acceptable for less than that.

SF

Once michty

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I cannot get to Pittodrie often, which will be the exact same for Kingsford, however I would much rather prefer walking up to the station, take the train into town and then the bus down King Street to meet some “made up chums” for a pint before the game rather than take 10 minutes in the car from the riviera to meet said “made up chums” in some fanzone adjacent to the new stadium.

The money being bandied about is circa £50M.....I know a few folk that could easily get proper training facilities built and upgrade Pittodrie to be EUFA acceptable for less than that.

SF

Once michty
    This is an excellent point made by JJ (throw enough sh1te at a wall, some of it will stick)

The biggest lie out the lot is that Pittodrie can’t be redeveloped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This is an excellent point made by JJ (throw enough sh1te at a wall, some of it will stick)

The biggest lie out the lot is that Pittodrie can’t be redeveloped.
    There has never been proof of that. Its all word of mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    There has never been proof of that. Its all word of mouth
    This is the most galling thing of the whole sad episode.
    Its Milne's word and that's it.

If you see some of the Eastern European grounds that are still being used in the qualifying rounds of the UEFA cup, they make Pittodrie look like the new Spurs stadium.
    But of course, we would be forced to play in Dundee or Glasgow.............

Worryingly people just accept it

This is the most galling thing of the whole sad episode.
    Its Milne's word and that's it.

If you see some of the Eastern European grounds that are still being used in the qualifying rounds of the UEFA cup, they make Pittodrie look like the new Spurs stadium.
    But of course, we would be forced to play in Dundee or Glasgow.............
    I'm sure I read that the qualifying rounds and the group stages are handled differently.
    Of course we have also visited grounds that were not played at the home stadium

Page 442 of 560 FirstFirst ... 342392432440441442443444452492542 ... LastLast