+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So now we're down, who will be calling it a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Not me. I really hoped I would never see us lose our status as a football league club, but I am a stubborn old b@stard and refuse to let this bunch of wasters stop me from moving into my 50th year of support. We are riddled with problems as a club, but the ace up our sleeve is our brilliant support. Kick us as hard and as often as you like, but we will still get back up. It's the one thing that gives me a bit of hope on my darkest day as a Notts fan.
    Black and white in my blood...going nowhere.....county til I die

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    might start going more actually. My 3 year old has just got into football as he loves it when people fall over, so if we can keep hold of Stead it could be perfect
    This.... oh this... ^^^^ genius

My love for Notts is unconditional, even if the club is now in the “Letting itself go rather badly” stage of our relationship.

My biggest regret about us going down to, ahem, League 3 is that I won’t be able to see the games on iPlayer but will only be able to listen. Still, that in itself will also be something different. I still plan to get another season ticket, even if I only get to a handful of games per season.

What's going to happen. To us who are far away? I understood that the player we use now was part of an IT solution that applied to the league. How am I going to listen next season?

Only been ten years for me. I started late so I'd have to live to 90 to make fifty years. But I'm doing my best to pass the curse on to my son so in this age of medical science maybe he can do 100! I think it's starting to work. So maybe.

This was the ten year anniversary of support for me. Been a bad year. But as always I'm hopeful that next year will be better.

I won't lie I've been drinking and I've probably sunk into the red in browny points since five o'clock today. But my wife is remarkably understanding. We were there together at the snow game!.

Good luck to us all. First season in non league. Well at least I can say I was here to see that when we're back in the football league.

COYP!

A toast... to us... the inebriated ^

Old habits die hard and I’m too old to kick the habit!

I came to terms with relegation some time ago, as I couldn’t see us getting out of the mess we were in with the current squad.

I’ve now drawn a line under this season and tomorrow I start to check out our opponents come August and see which grounds I’ve already visited and which are going to be new ones.

It's not even a ****ing option, is it?

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    My love for Notts is unconditional, even if the club is now in the “Letting itself go rather badly” stage of our relationship.

My biggest regret about us going down to, ahem, League 3 is that I won’t be able to see the games on iPlayer but will only be able to listen. Still, that in itself will also be something different. I still plan to get another season ticket, even if I only get to a handful of games per season.

She has bingo wings and hasn't changed her pants for 3 months. You are slightly embarrassed by her and avoid *** a bit like George did with Mildred. But you still can't bring yourself to leave her.

If they're up the top end of the table, the crowds will be there.

I'll be there. Hoping there'll be a big clear out of management and players and Hardy will come nowhere near Meadow Lane.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast