+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast

Thread: Guff football is pish

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Any chance of you going somewhere with no internet connection in those 9 months ?
    Why? Because I don’t toe the half empty minibus party line?.....jog on!
    Banter forums are what they should be, however, some precious ones throw about various insults and bleat when it suits them accordingly, most importantly the once michty get 3 points tonight and we can enjoy the guff football pish at the weeke.......oops sorry, as I have pointed out earlier.....the next 2 days.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Why? Because I don’t toe the half empty minibus party line?.....jog on!
    Banter forums are what they should be, however, some precious ones throw about various insults and bleat when it suits them accordingly, most importantly the once michty get 3 points tonight and we can enjoy the guff football pish at the weeke.......oops sorry, as I have pointed out earlier.....the next 2 days.

SF
    When do we get a taste of your banter?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He saves that for his chums at the arsenal supporters club

Banter........obviously should be on here tbh, however, one or two obviously do not quite comprehend that and get personal with other posters, personally, I imagine most on here are decent sorts and would not resort to calling out fellow posters with childish nicknames/accusations.......does not phase myself though.......as if it would, regardless here hopes a successful weekend for all sports fans everywhere and beyond.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    Banter........obviously should be on here tbh, however, one or two obviously do not quite comprehend that and get personal with other posters, personally, I imagine most on here are decent sorts and would not resort to calling out fellow posters with childish nicknames/accusations.......does not phase myself though.......as if it would, regardless here hopes a successful weekend for all sports fans everywhere and beyond.

SF
    Plenty of cognitive dissonance, not much bantz.

Plenty of cognitive dissonance, not much bantz.
    Indeed, not too enamoured watching the once michty at home atm as cannot attend .....hopefully I’ll be striping it down the 1st, 1st thing tomorrow,anyway, as stated, cognitively we should respect each other’s views, sadly that does not sit well with some of the narrow minded dandies on thon bus?

SF

This is brilliant. Geoffrey Boycott on Man Utd's pravda TV channel, they won't be having him on again.

https://twitter.com/gwilymcox/status...66976195891200

I'd say Geoffrey has had a glass of dinner.

He's always like that

Old school Yorkshireman.

Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast