+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Goardan Strachan

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    treacherous mink, have a word with yourself. Hiya flower, though, good to see you're still alive and kicking

Quote Originally Posted by Otm_Shank View Post
    Like with any appointments it could all click into place and spell trouble. Alternatively it could be another McCann which I'm hoping for. Just never know as experienced and talented managers often do terribly at some clubs and brilliantly at others
    How did Robbie do in the playoff final? Good reactions to events, good subs, good game management? Nope, none of the aforementioned, fist-pumping at getting a draw against 10 men. Guys like him and Mcintyre are not particularly bright, Tobbie looks dense as phukk. Good luck going for your first fizzy pop win since 1928/29 season. Kearney was a PE teacher before St Mirren appointed him, apparently
    Last edited by Taintedice; 02-06-2019 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    As a fun fan you come on a Dundee United message board to ask that? How ironic. I suspect this is pissing in the wind but do you have any opinion about what I've actually said though?
    A so-called United board, hard to tell? Not played you for years other than the betfred, why you so bothered? You ask about Strachan being technical director, this is football, it's a game not a science. There are no indicators for a DOF or whatever you call them, they are not responsible for results. Don't United have this setup, how did it help in the playoff final? Like I say, you are the head mod on here, avoid the hyperbole, c'mon

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    A so-called United board, hard to tell? Not played you for years other than the betfred, why you so bothered? You ask about Strachan being technical director, this is football, it's a game not a science. There are no indicators for a DOF or whatever you call them, they are not responsible for results. Don't United have this setup, how did it help in the playoff final? Like I say, you are the head mod on here, avoid the hyperbole, c'mon
    O.b.s.e.s.s.e.d

We get to them

Not played you for years other than the betfred, why you so bothered?
    The fun are our city neighbours and traditional rivals. Why on earth wouldn't I be interested in what's going on with them? Especially as they's just been relegated and are now in direct competition with us.

Don't United have this setup...?
    Yes but it's not the set-up I'm questioning but the experience of the proposed technical director (or whatever) your team are reportedly going to appoint.

Like I say, you are the head mod on here...
    This is 100% wrong, no I'm not.

Name:  1.JPG
Views: 1141
Size:  47.0 KB

He's a BELTER!

How did Robbie do in the playoff final? Good reactions to events, good subs, good game management? Nope, none of the aforementioned, fist-pumping at getting a draw against 10 men. Guys like him and Mcintyre are not particularly bright, Tobbie looks dense as phukk. Good luck going for your first fizzy pop win since 1928/29 season. Kearney was a PE teacher before St Mirren appointed him, apparently
    ....are you sure you quoted the right post? That doesn't seem like a reply that makes any sense

Not played in years? It's been two years, now you have to deal with four against a different animal than you faced in the betfred

You avoided playing very strong Utd sides for years, 2005-2012 springs to mind, you'd have got turned over regularly, that Derby record would look even worse, 2010 lost a home QF to Raith rather than face a semi final defeat at Hampden to the big team and be outnumbered in the process

Now you seem to be having a meltdown quite frequently recently, take a break sirus

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Not played in years? It's been two years, now you have to deal with four against a different animal than you faced in the betfred

You avoided playing very strong Utd sides for years, 2005-2012 springs to mind, you'd have got turned over regularly, that Derby record would look even worse, 2010 lost a home QF to Raith rather than face a semi final defeat at Hampden to the big team and be outnumbered in the process

Now you seem to be having a meltdown quite frequently recently, take a break sirus
    **** me

You were stuck in the B league for half your existence...

Let’s no go down the route of what the derby records might have been..

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post

Not sure how "different an animal" your team will be... McMullan was your only player that night...and from what I've seen of United this season... that's still the same... although you did have the boy Fyvie...take he's got his move to La liga😃😃😃😃

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)