+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

If you look at how he ended his spell at Wimbledon there is of course the possibility that he just isn't a good manager anymore. It's like when Chelsea decided to blow £50million on Torres even though he'd been awful for a while at Liverpool, they gave him all the chances and time in the world and their fans stood by him much longer than a lot would have but he was just not the same player he once was.

Ardley underperformed with the squad he had, his tactics were terrible and if you asked what his "style of play" was I'd struggle to tell you (other than "defensive, but not very good defensively"), we had absolutely no identity under him imo

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    I think perhaps he is better a better manager than all his critics on this forum!
    He may well be and I would be delighted if he proved me wrong.

The whole point of this board is to express opinions and mine seems like it is different to yours nothing wrong with that of course !

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    The planning meeting to adopt the Waterside Supplementary Planning Document took place on Tuesday and the SPD was successfully voted through to be adopted. This is the item which is believed to be key to the SA consortium's plans.
    Any hope of any announcements Swale? you seem to be ITK?

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    He may well be and I would be delighted if he proved me wrong.

The whole point of this board is to express opinions and mine seems like it is different to yours nothing wrong with that of course !

Correct - we can all agree to differ (apart from MIG of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He has apparently got a clause in his contract that would allow us to sack him without penalty. He took over in terrible circumstances with an appalling owner. Let's see what he can do under a proper owner shall we? Look at when we had Allardyce, what happened when we kept him on?
    What makes you think that we will have a proper owner ??

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    He has apparently got a clause in his contract that would allow us to sack him without penalty. He took over in terrible circumstances with an appalling owner. Let's see what he can do under a proper owner shall we? Look at when we had Allardyce, what happened when we kept him on?
    Did he not have a proper owner at Wimbledon when he lost 12 games?

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    Any hope of any announcements Swale? you seem to be ITK?
    He's an expert on fences..........

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Now the NEP has wheeled out Adam 'clearly a man with no agenda whatsoever' Collin to fan the flames of dismay, complete with a picture of him 'looking frustrated'...

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...r-adam-2995890
    Must be struggling to sell a paper with Billy Bull keeping his mouth shut. Bang average goalkeeper better off keeping his gob shut too.

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 14.20.41.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  7.8 KBWow

Seemed to have cocked this up !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 20-06-2019 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-20 at 14.20.41.jpg
Views: 924
Size:  7.8 KBWow

Seemed to have cocked this up !!!
    Difficult to read but that seems to be linking Beckham to the South Africans, there's no mention of it on the BBC website on the page that is meant to be on though, did you find it on twitter posted by a Forest fan by any chance?

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast