+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Statement Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Attachment 12980Wow

Seemed to have cocked this up !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Difficult to read but that seems to be linking Beckham to the South Africans, there's no mention of it on the BBC website on the page that is meant to be on though, did you find it on twitter posted by a Forest fan by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    Difficult to read but that seems to be linking Beckham to the South Africans, there's no mention of it on the BBC website on the page that is meant to be on though, did you find it on twitter posted by a Forest fan by any chance?
    It's a bit blurry, I can just make it out...

The BBC has heard that Davis Beckham is behind the South African Consortium that is trying to take over Notts County. It is understood that Beckham is holding talks with Notts County Owner Alan Hardy at Meadow Lane today. Beckham is quoted as saying he has unfinished business at Meadow Lane and wants to get Sven Goran Eriksson as Director of Football.

can't see anyone swallowing that!

Quote Originally Posted by magicianpie View Post
    Any hope of any announcements Swale? you seem to be ITK?
    Not heard anything I'm afraid. The last I heard was the importance of the planning meeting but all quiet since it took place so far.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Not heard anything I'm afraid. The last I heard was the importance of the planning meeting but all quiet since it took place so far.
    At this rate I will have to start following Ice Hockey!

At this rate I will have to start following Ice Hockey!
    I'm not going to start speculating so I won't make anything up to keep posters happy. It's very comfortable here on MiG's fence. I think he's probably a former épée champion or other minor sportsman. Seems obsessed with fencing of late bless him.

I'm not going to start speculating so I won't make anything up to keep posters happy. It's very comfortable here on MiG's fence. I think he's probably a former épée champion or other minor sportsman. Seems obsessed with fencing of late bless him.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😛😋😆😆😆😆😆

Not knocking you for keeping quiet mate. Just frustrated as we all are!

Not knocking you for keeping quiet mate. Just frustrated as we all are!
    I didn't mean you were knocking me, I just meant in general

Hopefully this stirs the club into telling us a little more but I'm not entirely convinced it's helpful, thoughts all?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...t-help-3001725

Hopefully this stirs the club into telling us a little more but I'm not entirely convinced it's helpful, thoughts all?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...t-help-3001725
    Any action would be helpful in a situation that has become an absolute farce. The whole issue, and the way it has been handled, shows nothing but contempt for the supporters.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast