+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PW and his ability as a Manager.

OP: Warne's abilities....

The relationship between PW and not so young Yates has to be a benchmark in PW's management abilities on two levels.

A...Bringing Yates on to close out the game against Leeds was a woeful decision tactically. Poor management.

B...This act showed dramatically Warne's overestimate of Yates ability as a footballer. He was like a rabbit in headlights - frozen - and statuesque as Leeds player took the ball off him and 20-30 seconds later we'd lost.

Warne is our manager and apparently Teflon coated but that one act was symptomatic of Warne's season. His freezing out of creditable players that were not given the "Yates treatment" - and loaned out. This whole issue raises a large question mark regarding the OP.

Still going trying to drive away the posters.

Bless ya

Intelligent conversation only drives away the belligerent.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post

The relationship between PW and not so young Yates has to be a benchmark in PW's management abilities on two levels.

A...Bringing Yates on to close out the game against Leeds was a woeful decision tactically. Poor management.

B...This act showed dramatically Warne's overestimate of Yates ability as a footballer. He was like a rabbit in headlights - frozen - and statuesque as Leeds player took the ball off him and 20-30 seconds later we'd lost.

Warne is our manager and apparently Teflon coated but that one act was symptomatic of Warne's season. His freezing out of creditable players that were not given the "Yates treatment" - and loaned out. This whole issue raises a large question mark regarding the OP.
    Worn out!???

Intelligent conversation only drives away the belligerent.
    It's not intelligent when you repeat the same thing time and time again!

Read the bloody responses towards your posts and act on them! Please stop this! It's killing any chance of having any sort of fun on this fûcking board!

Not right Not wrong only opinions.

I'll read your posts and find them all "funny" and fall in line with the theme you prescribe.

Does that sum up your instructions - I do hope so.

And I thought MM was getting better.

Same names same attitude problems.

Towner's et al unacceptable rudeness acceptable. But qualified opinions to be quashed when within the OP. It's a small seedy club.

Remember when a friend of yours threatened to out me as a peadofile and give out my address - so people could throw bricks through my windows - I complained and YOU BANNED ME.

WHEN WILL THE BAN BE LIFTED:

"NEVER"!

GOOD ONE FROG. PATHETIC !

I have tried to encourage you to write the stuff people enjoy reading. I have tried to give you reason as to why people take offence to what you write and which is mainly reputition of the same thing on different threads.

When you rejoined I asked you a couple of questions as to why you felt the need to slag me off on other sites but you ignored them so I let it go. I have found some of the stuff you have written on your return interesting, engaging and welcome that as everyone else does.

I have warned you about other posters having long memories and that it may be easier to hold back a bit because of what happened before you were banned as lbj.

You have now brought something up that I have little or no recollection of!

Your ban is clearly lifted or you wouldn't be bloody posting. Life time bans can't be lifted anymore but as I have always maintainted anyone wishing to start a fresh will always be welcome to but anyone doing so can't revert back to the way they were which you in your last post certainly show that you are doing!

Anyone that crosses a line is told about it! You have crossed a line here and not understanding what makes people tick on here, who will have a joke, who's having a joke, who's pissed off, who's being sarcastic and not being able to see this is pushing you into a corner and you're coming out fighting. Calling me pathetic and putting it in block capitals is a clear indication of you absolute disregard for anyone but yourself.

It is a shame that you want to try and stand head and shoulder morally above everyone else on here because you have some good views on things but life really isn't that serious!
    Last edited by frogmiller; 21-06-2019 at 02:43 PM.

Ban the feker. He contributes nothing only bile n anger.

So because you do not rate him it is his fault Leeds scored? Oh and not only his fault it was PW's fault as well! I guess you will think what you think and I will think what I think. At the end of the day it's opinion and nothing more.

My memory plays tricks, but when Yates lost the ball in the Leeds game, wasn’t he on the left hand side of the pitch?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast