+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 228 of 421 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull666 View Post
    When we've just had our worst season in a while, despite the decent cup runs, I'm genuinely excited to see what our new signings are like and how they fit into the team. No idea what's causing that feeling of excitement...might be the amount of caffeine I've had today but I am feeling pretty optimistic. I can't really justify my positivity as Forrestor, Wilson, Hoban and Gleeson barely played while Greg Stewart was ****e so who's to say that these will fare any better?

I live in hope I guess. It does sound like once again McInnes wants his full backs to attack. Logan will hopefully stay fit and the new lad was converted from striker to left back so sounds like a bit Lowe-esque. Decent amount of experience but seems to have struggled to retain his place in the Breda side. They were relegated from the top flight and I wonder if they wanted to save on wages and also give him some experience of playing at a higher level this season. Supposedly pacey and a decent height.

I've only seen clips of Hedges and Gallagher and as the opposition were Trinidad & Tobago/US football it's fairly meaningless apart from showing what type of players they are. They are both quick, creative and while Gallagher has been back up right back for Atlanta he is a very attack minded player...he can beat a man, cross and a decent finisher. F**k knows how they will cope with our league but they are potentially going to make us a bit more incisive.

Unknown quantities, but at least they aren't the 'usual' obvious, seemingly lazy signings.
    Admittedly I am not a fan of Derek McInnes. The signings this season so far are 3 defenders, 1 midfielder and 1 striker...he really won’t be changing his approach for the new season based on these signings. I honestly would love to be wrong but who deep down honestly believes it will be much the same as last season...boring as f@ck watch.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Greg Leigh looks a good athlete/size from this clip...

https://twitter.com/afcherewego/stat...647140864?s=21
    Heard today he’s rapid. Runs 100m in a silly time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Totally agree.... His mate is the same too, same rubbish, post after post
    “his mate” on an Internet fitba forum ?? doubt it!!

Each to their own, opinions obviously and thankfully differ on a forum, it is what it is, I don’t have to respect others, with this, hopefully.....insults will be answered with humour/facts......sadly, a certain few cannot quite comprehend that.......anyway, I obviously want what is best for our team regardless(!!!) who is coach/skipper/centre forward.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Heard today he’s rapid. Runs 100m in a silly time.
    You also said Lowe was at pittodrie yesterday...jist saying lek

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    “his mate” on an Internet fitba forum ?? doubt it!!

Each to their own, opinions obviously and thankfully differ on a forum, it is what it is, I don’t have to respect others, with this, hopefully.....insults will be answered with humour/facts......sadly, a certain few cannot quite comprehend that.......anyway, I obviously want what is best for our team regardless(!!!) who is coach/skipper/centre forward.

SF
    It’s not an opinion though. It’s just the exact same b0llocks again & again.

Every single person on here knows what your next post will be, almost word for word. That won’t put you off though

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    You also said Lowe was at pittodrie yesterday...jist saying lek
    Just what I was telt. Pinch o salt n that. Tbf it was the same guy so mair salt

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Just what I was telt. Pinch o salt n that. Tbf it was the same guy so mair salt
    Maybe after all these years we will have 2 LBs?

Welcome back Max!

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Dutch fitba is pretty tough and fast. Ive seen pretty much every team in the Eredivisie in the last two seasons. (Funnily enough nae NAC Breda though). He will fit in no bother I would say. Scottish fitba catches a lot of folk out as its fast and furious. Playing in Holland will have done the loon no ill

Good luck to him
    There's a group of NAC Breda fans who used to turn up to all our pre season games in Germany/Holland not so long ago. There you go. Useless info for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Maybe after all these years we will have 2 LBs?

Welcome back Max!
    The boss says we already have 2...

So Celtic sell Tierney and made a bid for Lowe. Lampard goes to Chelsea. Derby don't sell Lowe as new boss wants to run the rule over him. Celtic bid for McKenna. AFC say no but offer Considine instead stating he can play both centre back and left back. Because of his versatility, AFC ask for £10m. Celtic agree. Stuarty buys £975,000 of buses from Stagecoach. McInnes is given £25,000 for the team. Nurse, is it time for my medication.

Page 228 of 421 FirstFirst ... 128178218226227228229230238278328 ... LastLast