+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    He couldna get een to fit
    Al jist get yours fan it gets too wee for y 😂

My AberDNA stuff is still in the box unused. My top still has the tags on it and again unworn. Didn't even receive it until half way through the season. I didn't purchase AberDNA for anything other than a monetary donation to the club for player recruitment of which I was not satisfied with. I received no benefits from it as living in Glasgow I was unable to attend any of the events they hold or avail myself of the goodies on offer from local businesses etc.

I've no idea how many points, season ticket holder, loads of away games, one away euro game per season.

Probably more likely the ticket came via years of setting up displays.

Actually he was counting on that but I think he got his legit.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 26-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Always been a problem the amount of tickets that never reach the normal punter.

I knew a quine that worked with Chris Anderson at RGIT

That got me a ticket for the Liverpool game.

I agree that thirs an affa lot o the dna money filtered away, be it events (of which I’ve attended a few), gifts (again, of which I’ve been in receipt of), or just commission/wages to those involved in the selling of it, afore it goes t fit we all want it t be used for. But the unfortunate facts are that it’s possible the extra money generated by using these things as bait maybe does jist generate enough extra sales t justify them. In an ideal world, I would just be able t donate an amount I feel comfortable with, that would 100% go to the benefit of the team, not the club. In sayin that, nivir been so glad t see the dna headbummer as fan he obliged in givin me a lift t the clubhoose at the dna golf, fan I wiz in dire need o a shyte!

Quote Originally Posted by LossieLoonLosinFaith View Post
    Please excuse me for sayin so, but.. a wee bit o uncalled for generalisation of some ‘proper’ fans goin on in this thread now. So everybody that’ll be in the away end is ‘DNA w’anker’, aye? The only thread I generally tend to partake in is the euro/friendly away threads, an even its gettin the same shyte as most of the other threads on this forum. Am guessing ur son ergo must be a same said w’anker then? A guess al jist be the same said w’anker fan am in Cork this weekend as well?
    This will make absolutely no sense if it wasn't you;however, I'll witter on... Were you sick in a little wee plastic bag on a bus heading from Rijeka to Trieste before an onwards journey to Mestre? Probably not, but a boy was from Lossie... 2 + 2 =5

I don't see the reason for DNA bashing either. It's not the greatest idea the club has come up with but certainly not the worst. I don't have DNA and count myself lucky to get a brief this time as I must have been pretty close to the cut off point.

So any DNA orientated disputes should be settled with a DM forthwith.

I have to hold my hands up to the said offence, and it was honkin! I can still only apologise😳

But I’m sure it was a paper bag (worse!), then fell out the side door of the bus, at the feet of a tidy border patrol agent, only t be asked “are you ok sir” 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by LossieLoonLosinFaith View Post
    obliged in givin me a lift t the clubhoose at the dna golf, fan I wiz in dire need o a shyte!
    ^^THIS^^...

Nail on the head....

This is what the true DNA is all about. Desperate for a sh*te? DNA will get you to the sh*tter quicker than the peasant punter.

Page 33 of 64 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast