+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast

Thread: Pre-season Fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I expect a top 6 finish.
    You're a fu cki ng happy clapping spangle.
    Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I thought the pant pishing was on hold until Thursday at 21:30.
    We won’t be anywhere near a relegation scrap.
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilgore trout View Post
    You didn't even watch the game not did I you spanner. You don't attend games and spout pish every week. I shouldn't rise to the bait but you really are a prize fud.
    Were you at the game caller?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    I mean ICT jesus a game you'll likely get injured in as there hammer throwing c unts
    We're hardly the great purveyors of tika-taka football ourselves..

Thought it was a poor performance overall but some players did fine. Gallagher could be a dark horse this season as he looks to be very versatile. Wright was absolutely honking. McKenna strolled through the game and is clearly a class above. Main missed a total sitter and was honking in 1st half but a bit better in the 2nd.

Hope Cosgrove and Hedges were just being rested.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I reckon we will manage to scrape a draw today. The tooling up will be on show today. This is what we will be watching this season.
    spot on RJ pal

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    spot on RJ pal
    I would love to say we are in for a treat today folks as we are going to blow said opponents away...I can only dream of that happening now.
    Yes it’s only pre-season matches but these matches were picked for the reason that it will give our players confidence and plenty time on the ball as the opposition are meant to be a fair bit weaker than us. We have only beaten Peterhead and haven’t exactly been banging goals in. McInnes and his tactics are the problem folks so get used to another absolutely dreadful footballing season where we will do nothing.
    One day posters on here will say the radges on the half empty minibus told us about McInnes, we should have listened earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I would love to say we are in for a treat today folks as we are going to blow said opponents away...I can only dream of that happening now.
    Yes it’s only pre-season matches but these matches were picked for the reason that it will give our players confidence and plenty time on the ball as the opposition are meant to be a fair bit weaker than us. We have only beaten Peterhead and haven’t exactly been banging goals in. McInnes and his tactics are the problem folks so get used to another absolutely dreadful footballing season where we will do nothing.
    One day posters on here will say the radges on the half empty minibus told us about McInnes, we should have listened earlier.
    Be careful pal
    There will be the usual suspects slagging us of and throwing the personal insults our way in no time at all, and only because we are being realistic.
    We have been playing pitiful football for a long time now and it aint showing any signs at all of getting any better any time soon.
    If i'm look for any positives then to be honest I'm satisfied with the business the club has done in this transfer window, and if we get McGeouch in I will class it a good window.
    The problem is McWinless and his negative approach and fkn hoofball tactics.
    That has to change but I very much doubt it ever will.

Be careful pal
    There will be the usual suspects slagging us of and throwing the personal insults our way in no time at all, and only because we are being realistic.
    We have been playing pitiful football for a long time now and it aint showing any signs at all of getting any better any time soon.
    If i'm look for any positives then to be honest I'm satisfied with the business the club has done in this transfer window, and if we get McGeouch in I will class it a good window.
    Opinions are what make fitba banter board sheep min, some you perhaps agree with and some perhaps you don’t ......now, get the seats on thon half empty minibus occupied and look forward .......regarding personal insults, well, certain “pals” on said bus actually have signed the patent on that.......anyway, fine day here....AC played well yesterday(only a friendly though) and I’ve a quarter final to look forward to up the hill......happy days.

SF

Be careful pal
    I am obviously harder to please regarding the transfer window. Nothing signed that gets me excited as such. Hopefully we do the business this season but in all honesty I don’t hold out much hope in that respect.

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast