+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pontus janssen

Have said earlier that i wouldnt like too see Jansson go, but now that everybody seems to accept that he is going, im wondering why some of the lower prem clubs dont put in a better offer?

This is a good read. Watch the video.

https://www.sportinglife.com/footbal...ER_JANSSON0707

http://boards.footymad.net/showthread.php?t=38238224

I'd just like to point out that I pointed that out at the time. Then there was that Alioski incident, who knows what goes on behind closed doors.

https://www.givemesport.com/1468171-...on?autoplay=on
    Last edited by denver11; 08-07-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Said it before, saying it again, will continue to say it, if Bielsa, for all his good points and achievements can't manage big egos (and just what do we want at Leeds, a collection of cloned sheep who have about as much character as a piece if cardboard?), then just wtf is he gong to be able to do if/when we get to the nirvana of the OK?

We lose Jansson, we lose more than the best cb we have. If Bielsa is (as has been rumoured), the sole reason he is going, the club for once having had the good sense to try and keep him, then it's a prize f00k up wrought of nothing more than stubbornness and PETULANCE (got that Stomper??)

Petulance: the quality of being childishly sulky or bad-tempered...

...mmm, are you really saying that's what you see in Bielsa? Take for example the 'spygate' saga...when he was being hounded by the media and dragged before a committee of FL idiots, I saw only a childish, sulky, bad-tempered response from him...hence the rigorous 2 hour press conference where he diligently laid out his 'childish/immature' approach to his work; and also the totally childish and sulky way in which he said nothing to the press, and childishly paid the 200,000 fine out of his own bad-tempered and sulky pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintadore View Post

...mmm, are you really saying that's what you see in Bielsa? Take for example the 'spygate' saga...when he was being hounded by the media and dragged before a committee of FL idiots, I saw only a childish, sulky, bad-tempered response from him...hence the rigorous 2 hour press conference where he diligently laid out his 'childish/immature' approach to his work; and also the totally childish and sulky way in which he said nothing to the press, and childishly paid the 200,000 fine out of his own bad-tempered and sulky pocket.
    You realise that if we were all slagging Bielsa off WTF would be saying the opposite right? No point trying to use sound logic and reasoning with that guy as he is always right and you're always wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Flintadore View Post

Spygate is ancient history, his attitude current is just that, petulant, childish and counterproductive, but hey, he's the messiah, so let's not be a heretic huh?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You realise that if we were all slagging Bielsa off WTF would be saying the opposite right? No point trying to use sound logic and reasoning with that guy as he is always right and you're always wrong.
    You've got some f99king brass neck giving me grief after your posts on virtually every thread berating just about everything the club us doing at present. Hypocrite, you, surely not.

Frankly don't give a small rats ar5e what you or others post, in right, you're so far wrong it defies description.

"Sound logic and reasoning", yeah that's what that post was!

I do realise...but I'm guessing WTF enjoys the argument. Only WTF can tell us whether he's getting a kick out of playing devil's advocate, or whether he genuinely believes 'his' logic...which, in respect of Bielsa, is indeed logical when approaching the issue from the standpoint of Bielsa being just another mindless 'ego'.

Now, I'm sure Bielsa has a powerful/dominant ego (stubborn/single minded definitely), but mindless...nah; petulant...nah; childish...do me a favour.

And can I just remind everyone...he's signed for BRENTFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!...says it all to me.
    Last edited by Flintadore; 08-07-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)