+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Case adjourned till 31st July

There's a definite change of tone in that statement compared to AH's previous ones. Before now it's been stuff like 'I'm hopeful', 'I'm extremely confident', 'I hope to be in position' etc. Now it's 'I will be exchanging contracts.' I think we might actually be nearing a positive resolution, although I won't be celebrating until it's all confirmed.

More detail about the court hearing from the Post. This really does look like a change. HMRC requested the winding up, NCFC Barrister successfully argued for a further adjournment. Comments about the Meadow Lane lease and fit and proper persons, plus league approval all look promising and more detailed than anything previous. Think this is actually happening.

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...proved-3075671

Quote Originally Posted by LilCrazyKim View Post
    There's a definite change of tone in that statement compared to AH's previous ones. Before now it's been stuff like 'I'm hopeful', 'I'm extremely confident', 'I hope to be in position' etc. Now it's 'I will be exchanging contracts.' I think we might actually be nearing a positive resolution, although I won't be celebrating until it's all confirmed.
    Irrespective of the words he now uses he has no credibility and I have not a jot of faith in anything he says. Presumably some relevant evidence was presented in court but ultimately any sale has to signed off by AH. Until I see his name removed from the Directors list at Companies House I will keep my season ticket money in my pocket.

Same statement as last time from Hardy. Is it groundhog day?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Same statement as last time from Hardy. Is it groundhog day?
    The OS statement from Hardy reads like groundhog day, but this from the Post doesn't:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport...proved-3075671

Looks like the was evidence presented in court, not just AH making a statement.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I wonder what Hardy means by" exchanging contracts in the coming days"
    I’ll be happier when I hear that from the “new owners” of the club. Hardy has proved a very unreliable narrator these past six months.

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    7-10 days is his usual, maybe he didn't want to get ripped apart again if it happens to take 11+ so he didn't give an exact number
    It would have been ironic if something major had happened today, either a takeover, admin or liquidation on the 10th day of the 7th month, 7/10 in US date format.

The barrister according to EMT managed to "convince the court". That's not very encouraging. Wonder if the barrister will get paid? Still don't believe anything A Hole says.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon the Pieman View Post
    The barrister according to EMT managed to "convince the court". That's not very encouraging. Wonder if the barrister will get paid? Still don't believe anything A Hole says.
    Even got the barrister to tell porkies,saying one pulled out due to a heart attack, when it has been reported that he told the SAs' he was selling to the Danes

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Even got the barrister to tell porkies,saying one pulled out due to a heart attack, when it has been reported that he told the SAs' he was selling to the Danes
    Reported by who? Where? Common gossip elaborated by the EP? None of it proven FACT and if AH were to tell us anything now he would be called a liar, "heard it all before", etc. Why do posters keep demanding daily updates? You ain't going to get 'em and you wouldn't believe 'em if you got 'em. If I was AH I would keep all the proper news to myself and just let the basics trickle out. I would also advise the new owners to do the same whatever their news was - or get hammered on MAD - you can't do enough for the trolls.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast