+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 291 of 349 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    You should try arguing with raging when he makes stuff up or uses Skawkbox for back up.
    Care to give me one example when I have 'made stuff up?'

Don't let running rings round BL go to your head. He keeps putting it on a plate for ya

"Funnily enough, when Churchill proposed a European Union he did it for the very reason that he wanted to end the wars that had raged across the continent every thirty years or so throughout history.

Whatever the faults of the EU, Churchill's wish seems to have come to pass"

What about the ethnic cleansing at the very heart of Europe. Countries at the heart of this WAR IN EUROPE became EU members and your statements appear to prove that this horrendous war has been airbrushed out of history.

I know a soldier who protected villages as much as they could only to watch known killers laugh at them when they had been ordered away. The British soldiers even emptied kit from vehicles to smuggle villages out of harms way. The result was mass murder and our lads were powerless.

It happened during the growth and under the noses of the EU. CHURCHILLS DREAM WAS SHATTERED.

SO EU MEANS NO WAR IS BOLLAX!!!

Watch how the expert deals with this now biglad. Pup Has just put him in the same situation that he placed you.. I would be disappointed if he said DOYR and I can't see Kerr saying that to be honest. Don't expect owt quick tho. It will be a long detailed answer and you will probably nod off while reading it then think what the feck was the original question anyway.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-07-2019 at 07:11 PM.

You surely must have noticed roly that on some issues when he has no answer he clams up for a day or three or more by which time more water has flowed under the bridge & the argument is thus overtaken by other issues Common tactic from the resident Rinder

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Care to give me one example when I have 'made stuff up?'

Don't let running rings round BL go to your head. He keeps putting it on a plate for ya
    Lol. You made up an excuse for Abbott's comment about the IRA that:

Every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed.

You unilaterally decided that it was all about slavery and Britain's colonial past. Don't you recall?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    "Funnily enough, when Churchill proposed a European Union he did it for the very reason that he wanted to end the wars that had raged across the continent every thirty years or so throughout history.

Whatever the faults of the EU, Churchill's wish seems to have come to pass"

What about the ethnic cleansing at the very heart of Europe. Countries at the heart of this WAR IN EUROPE became EU members and your statements appear to prove that this horrendous war has been airbrushed out of history.

I know a soldier who protected villages as much as they could only to watch known killers laugh at them when they had been ordered away. The British soldiers even emptied kit from vehicles to smuggle villages out of harms way. The result was mass murder and our lads were powerless.

It happened during the growth and under the noses of the EU. CHURCHILLS DREAM WAS SHATTERED.

SO EU MEANS NO WAR IS BOLLAX!!!
    Did that ethnic cleansing take place within EU countries?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Watch how the expert deals with this now biglad. Pup Has just put him in the same situation that he placed you.. I would be disappointed if he said DOYR and I can't see Kerr saying that to be honest. Don't expect owt quick tho. It will be a long detailed answer and you will probably nod off while reading it then think what the feck was the original question anyway.
    Couldn't care less mate to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    You surely must have noticed roly that on some issues when he has no answer he clams up for a day or three or more by which time more water has flowed under the bridge & the argument is thus overtaken by other issues Common tactic from the resident Rinder
    exile you're a bit of an arse licker. How far is your tongue up rollie arse?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Yep i have noticed Exile. You forget what your original argument was with him then he hits you with 1000 word answer 2 days later that you get fed up of reading and try to relate it to your original question, then you get fed up trying, kick the cat and go to the pub mumbling something about "bloody lawyers" into your beer.

We all love him really. He's a millersmad character for sure!
    Last edited by rolymiller; 10-07-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Lol. You made up an excuse for Abbott's comment about the IRA that:

Every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us. A defeat in Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed.

You unilaterally decided that it was all about slavery and Britain's colonial past. Don't you recall?
    Diane has said much about our the evils of the British State, and this of course links back to our country's lovely work in her home country. Whilst it is true that I have no way of knowing that this was definitely on her mind when she said "a defeat for Northern Ireland would be a defeat indeed ' what do you think she meant by "every defeat of the British state is a defeat for all of us...". True you could say its down to how you interpret that, she may only be referring to Northern Ireland v British State and nothing else is on her mind and But in light of her family history and outspoken opinion on British Empire, I think it a fair assumption that she talking beyond just NI.

Either r way, its a tall stretch to say that I'm "making that up"!

Page 291 of 349 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341 ... LastLast