+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 483 of 922 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    A I'm not sure we should go into the matter of appropriate clothing for teachers playing boys games, or Catholic priests for that matter;

B So that's Labour Conservative and LibDems respectively ruled out.
    Possibly says more about your schooling than mine, Parky ...and you know my feelings on Catholic priests or at least those from the era that we’ve spoken of before. Suspect they may have changed for the better these days.

I think Ken Livingstone’s issue was with Zionists, Tricky. Not all Jewish people are Zionists and there is a huge difference between being anti Semitic, which you repeatedly seek to accuse Corbyn and now Livingstone of, and being opposed to Zionism.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 12-07-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Manofpride View Post
    On a serious note!
    I never knew the Labour party had a large Jewish membership, I'd like to know why, is that a fact ? I'd like to know if Labour have the majority of Jewish members?
    And by the way Farage is not a egotistical fraud!!!
    So please tell us exactly what Farage is then MoP i must be missing something. By his record of trying to get elected as an MP so must a lot of others. I await with baited breath ������
    Last edited by mistaram; 12-07-2019 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    So are you still playing then?
    No why do Forest need someone In only a bit older than Dawson😂😂

I think my point was RA, had we not had first past the post, parliament would have looked very different in 2014.
    There would have been an even stronger leave representation in parliament.

Seeing as so many MP's voted against what their constituents voted for.
    This could have been settled a long time ago.

Public vote =leave
    MP's vote what their constituents voted for= leave

70% of Tory constituencies voted out
    60% of Labour constituencies voted out

Yet MP's don't like that.
    MP's are obliged to take account of the whole of their electorate, given that just over 48% voted to remain, by not accepting a hard Brexit, which would be disastrous, they are taking into account those that voted to remain and seek a Brexit that is less damaging to the country as a whole, thats what MP's are supposed to do, lets face it if MP's just acted on the basis of what constituents wanted, then the country would be in an even worse state.

I know to those who are shall we say less able to understand the nuance of real life, that populist politicians with simple answers are appealing, lets face it an awful lot of Germans voted for Hitler, when he promised simple answers, but then found out what his real agenda was - its touching that you seem to think Farage with mysterious funding from dubious sources and backed by powerful right wing figures who certainly don't give a damn about the "average person" is the man doing what you want, talk about a Turkey voting for Xmas!

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    So please tell us exactly what Farage is then MoP i must be missing something. By his record of trying to get elected as an MP so must a lot of others. I await with baited breath ������
    An opportunist funded by very dubious people and the mouthpiece or useful idiot of rich very right wing people who are rubbing their hands at destabilizing the UK and making life worse for most of us.

[QUOTE=swaledale;39267675]An opportunist funded by very dubious people and the mouthpiece or useful idiot of rich very right wing people who are rubbing their hands at destabilizing the UK and making life worse for most of us.[/QUOTE

Swale what is dubious about Banks, Cotterall,Bannon( Trumps chief strategist ) I'm sure they have no ulterior motives

[QUOTE=mistaram;39267815]
    Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    An opportunist funded by very dubious people and the mouthpiece or useful idiot of rich very right wing people who are rubbing their hands at destabilizing the UK and making life worse for most of us.[/QUOTE

Swale what is dubious about Banks, Cotterall,Bannon( Trumps chief strategist ) I'm sure they have no ulterior motives
    C’mon now mista, that’s a bit harsh.
    Cottrell - head of UKIP fundraising and Farage’s chief of staff - was only indicted on a mere 21 counts of conspiring to commit money laundering.
    It’s not like he’s a proper crook and Mummy is an ‘Honourable’...can’t you just give the guy a break?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 12-07-2019 at 04:33 PM.

[QUOTE=ramAnag;39267871]
    Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post

C’mon now mista, that’s a bit harsh.
    Cottrell - head of UKIP fundraising and Farage’s chief of staff - was only indicted on a mere 21 counts of conspiring to commit money laundering.
    It’s not like he’s a proper crook and Mummy is an ‘Honourable’...can’t you just give the guy a break?
    RA sorry about that my wife is always telling me I to see the worst side of people.I'm sure these men are just misunderstood and I sincerely offer my unreserved apologies to anybody on the site who I may have offended(especially from Nottingham and London)

So are you still playing then?

When you say far right, you actually mean fascism dont you?
    We all know what the Nazi's did. Though certain elements in Labour deny it.(Ken Livingstone did)

Jews didn't do very well under communism either( is that far left to you?)
    Though interestingly enough, Stalin advocated a Jewish state believing it would become Communist and destabilize British influence in the middle east.
    Well until they were perceived as a potential fifth column anyway.

So who are your threats to Jews in the UK? If a main political party can allow discrimination to thrive right in it's midst?
    Are they far right or far left?
    So are you saying the far right are not a threat to Jews in this country You can't have listened to Tommy Robinson and his allies very closely then . Hes about as far right as you can get

Sorry, I'm confused here. Since when was Tommy Robinson a danger to Jews?
    He is an anti Islam activist and has support from Jews about the way Muslims are breaking the law.
    Yes, he's far right. But last time I looked, he was inside and has very little political power in the UK.

On the other hand, a major political party, has a hard core anti Semitic following. That makes them Jewish activists.
    Who exactly is in the best position to persecute Jews?
    This position has changed drastically within 5 years.

So I'll ask again. Are they far right or far left?

Page 483 of 922 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533583 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)