+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Takeover imminent!

Well it's Friday again. Will we hear anything today, or will we drift another week closer to our date with destiny? Does anyone believe these 'ITK' posts about a deal being imminent? Hasn't a deal been imminent for half a year now?

Hoping for a press conference at 2pm. Contracts brought to the ground by a longboat moored on the Embankment. Tomorrows game put back an hour because of the feverish queues for season tickets. Paper Lace arrive by a Shippos dray to unvail the new Lego sponsered kit.
    Half time entertainment: Ragnar jumping into a pit of wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Hoping for a press conference at 2pm. Contracts brought to the ground by a longboat moored on the Embankment. Tomorrows game put back an hour because of the feverish queues for season tickets. Paper Lace arrive by a Shippos dray to unvail the new Lego sponsered kit.
    Literally laughed my ass off at this! I'm just hoping for the first part of your post to happen. Anything after that would be a bonus.

Not sure about the last bit but everything else seems perfectly reasonable.

Excellent.

If I had to hedge my bets id certainly not put them on an announcement today....or even by next Friday!

It does make you wonder, why wouldn't the prospective new owners put all our fears to bed by making an official statement on the progression of the takeover.

If they were serious then wouldn't they want people buying season tickets now in preparation for the new season and to start some cash flow coming in. All we have is some ramblings of an already debunked crackpot on twitter to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Hasn't a deal been imminent for half a year now?
    I made it around six months 😂

My sauces this morning (HP and Tomato) have confirmed our bacon has been saved and I managed not to get egg on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by TSANHO View Post
    It does make you wonder, why wouldn't the prospective new owners put all our fears to bed by making an official statement on the progression of the takeover.
    Absolutely ! So Maybe there aren’t any ?

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Well it's Friday again. Will we hear anything today, or will we drift another week closer to our date with destiny? Does anyone believe these 'ITK' posts about a deal being imminent? Hasn't a deal been imminent for half a year now?
    Sacre blue! Do you mean to say some posters have been - 'ow you say - fibbing? Telling ze porkies? Mange tout, Rodney!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast