+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 67 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast

Thread: General News Chat

He's nae Prime Minister yet, don't underestimate the stupidity of English politics.

Mondo min, a no deal brexit will mean no independence for Scotland in our lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    He's nae Prime Minister yet, don't underestimate the stupidity of English politics.

Mondo min, a no deal brexit will mean no independence for Scotland in our lifetime.
    How come?

Scots are cowards

Why would not liking the PM make anybody vote for independence? The average PM only lasts about 5 years anyway, there is always another one along soon.

And what if you don't like the PM in an independent Scotland? What then - vote to rejoin the UK, I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Why would not liking the PM make anybody vote for independence? The average PM only lasts about 5 years anyway, there is always another one along soon.

And what if you don't like the PM in an independent Scotland? What then - vote to rejoin the UK, I don't think so.
    Boris will cause carnage, he's already eyeing up Trump as a buddy and it's clear what trouble Trump is already causing with Iran for example. If we get pulled in to more confrontations like Syria, Iran etc then I can see that persuading more Scots to get shot of the union and vote Indy.

He's away to go bulldozing in to a no-deal brexit and who knows what trouble that is going to cause. Scots will soon get sick of it.

He's a blatant liar but people seem to lap it up.

Boris as PM will either be great or a calamity. I can't decide which.

It certainly won't be boring.

Yeah it’s a tricky one. Will the shambling mutant with the calamitous record be great or a calamity?

He can't be worse than the Maybot.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Boris will cause carnage, he's already eyeing up Trump as a buddy and it's clear what trouble Trump is already causing with Iran for example. If we get pulled in to more confrontations like Syria, Iran etc then I can see that persuading more Scots to get shot of the union and vote Indy.

He's away to go bulldozing in to a no-deal brexit and who knows what trouble that is going to cause. Scots will soon get sick of it.

He's a blatant liar but people seem to lap it up.

You are so very very wrong min.

And she couldn’t be worse than Cameron. There’s a pattern forming. Who gets a shot after that fat f*ck, Chris Grayling? Esther McVey?

At some point you’d think it would sink in with Tory voters that they’ve made a c*nt of it. Folk like to lord it over west coasters on here but we would never have voted in Ross Thompson. What a f*cking brass can that is.

Page 67 of 344 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast