+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 389 of 421 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4203

Thread: The Summer Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This whole situation stinks of Timmy.
    DM's comment certainly makes it sound like Timmy but he's besties with Neil Lennon. Proper besties as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    This whole situation stinks of Timmy.
    It may well stink of them but just can't see it happening whatsoever as they simply won't offer us enough money plus any sell on percentage will be worth much less than an englandshire club buying him as even celtic never sell their players for anywhere near as much as an equivalent English does

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    So where do you think he will end up when he does leave?
    As I say above, I think he wants to go to Celtic. Celtic would still have to make their move this week as they'll be aware that there will be serious interest from England with the window closing.

I said previously that I didn't think he'd go to Notts Forest or QPR but I've changed my mind slightly about QPR. Entirely possible that the Baker Man is wheeling and dealing in the background.

Notts Forest and Bristol City are just being used as makeweights by someone, probably either the agent or AFC to garner interest and try to initiate a bidding war.

Just my opinion though...There could easily be a club emerge that haven't been mentioned this time around.

Yeah I saw that earlier on today,interesting bit on Bristol live.

“The Dons' asking price is upwards of £5m, a figure City can theoretically pay but still represents a high figure for a player in the Scottish top-flight.”

This is the problem we and McKenna have,Clubs in England seem reluctant to pay £7 million to £10 million for someone who is playing in the SPFL.

It means either we have to drop our asking price or are left with an unhappy player.

It’s a bit annoying the guffs are reluctant to pay over the odds for players up here but seem happy enough to spend millions and millions every where else.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.b...am-3182462.amp
    Just a sad fact that English clubs won’t pay the same for players here.
    If Tierney was playing for Southampton, Arsenal would very happily pay them £25m. A chunk more.

Think we’ll end up taking £5m or thereabouts and banging on add ons.
    20% sell on fee if he moves.
    £500k after 50 appearances.
    £1m if club x get promoted to EPL.
    That kinda deal.
    But... if it’s England, it’s getting tight, but I suppose a deal could still be done.
    Did I read that Messrs Fraser & Gunn got off the flight last minute?
    That suggests something is afoot, outwards &/or inwards.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    J
    Did I read that Messrs Fraser & Gunn got off the flight last minute?
    That suggests something is afoot, outwards &/or inwards.
    Going by DMs presser in Croatia I reckon McKenna will definitely be starting tomorrow.

He said he thinks 'it's unlikely' that the defender from Bristol City could be signed in time to play but doesn't completely rule him out so the guys off the plane could be working on that.

He wouldn't of been on the plane if he wasn't going to play. We're saved. Hallelujah.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    As I say above, I think he wants to go to Celtic. Celtic would still have to make their move this week as they'll be aware that there will be serious interest from England with the window closing.

I said previously that I didn't think he'd go to Notts Forest or QPR but I've changed my mind slightly about QPR. Entirely possible that the Baker Man is wheeling and dealing in the background.

Notts Forest and Bristol City are just being used as makeweights by someone, probably either the agent or AFC to garner interest and try to initiate a bidding war.

Just my opinion though...There could easily be a club emerge that haven't been mentioned this time around.
    Maybe he does want to go to Celtic but I agree with what you said yesterday, I don’t think he will end up at Celtic either.

I think he will be here until January and will end up moving down to England, he needs to get his head down and play well then the bids will come in for him 5 months.

Maybe he does want to go to Celtic but I agree with what you said yesterday, I don’t think he will end up at Celtic either.

I think he will be here until January and will end up moving down to England, he needs to get his head down and play well then the bids will come in for him 5 months.
    Tierney deal agreed according to radio Scotland
    Where will they spend that money

Quote Originally Posted by bucky1973 View Post
    They need a left back as that Bolingoli they’ve signed is dire.
    Wouldn’t surprise me if Max Lowe goes there for £1.5m or so.

Quote Originally Posted by bucky1973 View Post
    Now we will find out how good he really is. Or how bad.

Page 389 of 421 FirstFirst ... 289339379387388389390391399 ... LastLast