+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Epstein "dead in cell". I wonder why?

Autopsy suggests the poor chap was probably strangled...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world...cid=spartanntp

Who dunnit ? My man in the good old US of A reckons the trail will eventually lead to the door of ex President Bill Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Who dunnit ? My man in the good old US of A reckons the trail will eventually lead to the door of ex President Bill Clinton.
    I think Clintons like all the others - theatrical property of their Power patrons....put there to entertain and distract us - and like any actor, they come and go....same with this imo - so doubt it'll go that deep - that is, to the door of the mega controllers....as I think the majority of what we know and have been led to believe goes out the window when that day comes.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Nah! Bfcjon will soon work it all out and I expect this dude to be in custardy () very soon...

Attachment 13619

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Nah! Bfcjon will soon work it all out and I expect this dude to be in custardy () very soon...

Attachment 13619
    I don't know BT, you'll know better than me, but I assume Mr G is a Tory, no big spending commitments from Mike, Austerity rules at Turf Moor.

There's a huge difference between needless austerity and necessary prudence sinkov. I've had a couple of conversations with our beloved Chairman and he seems to be apolitical. He works for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

I think Clintons like all the others - theatrical property of their Power patrons....put there to entertain and distract us - and like any actor, they come and go....same with this imo - so doubt it'll go that deep - that is, to the door of the mega controllers....as I think the majority of what we know and have been led to believe goes out the window when that day comes.

Cinton,Merkel,Juncker,Obama etc are all on the second tier of the pyramid.At the top are 8500 people belonging to approximately 170 banking family dynasties.They have 99% of the worlds wealth.They control 43.000 multinational corporations.Nearly everything we buy in the shops is theirs.They are untouchable.They have constructed a world where the sheepies are led to believe they do not exist and where power belongs to the Presidents and Prime Ministers.
    They are in fact the agents of the 8500 sent to do their dirty work and act the part until we vote them out and vote in their plan B agents in the other main party.
    Epstein was there to get the insurance against these second tier people with photos and videos with which they can/could be leveraged.It is not rocket science just join the dots.Anybody that may expose this system has to be eliminated.

''Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men,
    Couldn't but Humpty together again!''

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    ''Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall,
    Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men,
    Couldn't but Humpty together again!''
    First time in history a nation has denied not one, but two US Senators from visiting their country. Shameful Balan, utterly shameful!

RashidaTlaib and her friend Congresswoman Ilhan Omar? Really all their efforts are hating Israel. What do you make of this B T ?
    Democratic congresswoman first denied entry over BDS support, commits to respecting restrictions so she can visit elderly grandmother but than changes her mind. She applied /requested to enter the country after she sent Interior Minister Aryeh Deri, a letter Thursday night, to enter in order to visit her grandmother after an earlier decline due to her support of BDS.
    Interior Minister Aryeh Deri approved Tlaib's request to enter the country after she sent him a letter Thursday night saying she will respect the Israeli law and will not work to promote a boycott on the country during her visit.

Interior Minister Aryeh Deri tweeted.....
    Rep. Tlaib just tweeted that she won't be coming to Israel.
    Just yesterday she sent me a letter, asking to visit her 90 year old grandmother saying, "it might be my last chance to meet her"

Aryeh Deri ''I approved her request as a gesture of goodwill on a humanitarian basis, but it was just a provocative request, aimed at bashing the State of Israel. Apparently her hate for Israel overcomes her love for her grandmother. She wanted Aryeh Deri to deny her request so she could use it as propaganda to say that Israel is evil and will not allow her to visit her grandmother. She does not belong in the United States Congress. She is an anti semite and everyone knows it.

BT : She could have said I would like to see my relatives ,the place were my parents came from etc .But she would have been refused, so she made it more acute by saying ''my 90 year old grandmother,it might be my last chance to meet her etc'' Israel on that point accepted !!! But now .........hahahahah.
    ''Some mothers have them BT!''...................Shameful B T, utterly shameful!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)