+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 371 of 625 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

Resting players for a game against Dundee 30mins into a European tie...

Lolz

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Gees min you need to chill out. It's only football at the end of the day.
    Mondo min, I'm chill as fk
    There's not normally many folks kicking about that are as laid back as me min

However as for McWinless and his spineless approach, Ive finally had enough, my tolerance and patience with the bearded little hun tw@t is done

Each to their own and all that, and it will never cease to amaze me that there are till a considerable number of fans that have the red mcwinless tinted glasses, that no matter what fk ups he continues to do time after time after time they will never take their specs off
    But like I say each to their own, and opinions and all that

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    The game was over when we extended the contract of current manager.

Our season over already. we're not going to win the league so why bother attending.
    Season over, really. FFS (regardless)
    Nae point in turning up on Sunday then.
    Nae point in enjoying watching the team week on week.
    Resigned to a perpetual summer of nae fit.
    Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Aye yer right but you have the wrong game, as the tie was over when they scored their first goal in the first leg. You won't win football matches if you don't attempt to score unless you try to grind out two 0-0's and win on pens

I believe that the 1st leg was just a re-run of the Czech Republic v Scotland game in Prague under Levein in 2010. Plan A was to hold out for a 0-0, there was no Plan B. Once they score then it's tie over.

And if you don't score away from then one goal conceded at home is always likely to be enough to put you out.

Forget last night, the damage was done in Croatia and this isn't hindsight, I and others said it in-between the two legs.

There was his chance to tell us all how squeezing past another team in the qualifying rounds was a sign at the progress we're making as a club and he blew it with cowardly tactics.

It's probably a blessing in disguise though because Ghent would've destroyed an Aberdeen team led by the ultra cautious McInnes.

Come in Del, your time is up...
    Absolutely. Logan's brain fart cost us badly.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Absolutely. Logan's brain fart cost us badly.
    Logan did make a ridiculous decision to grab the attacker’s shirt and gave away a penalty....he deserved to be dropped against St.Mirren in the next match. My point though is that at 2-0 down in the first leg why on Earth would you start the second leg with 1 up front? A terrible decision which quickly backfired on us as we don’t have a decent defence anyway. McInnes made an absolute @rse of the Pittodrie tie due to his ultra negative approach. The Anchor Man is truly finished....his fan club is eroding very quickly now. Surely even you who in fairness are his most loyal supporter can see he is no good to us now. Will you shed a tear when he leaves the building?

Blaming Logan

i have been a supporter of him for a few years but
    the " PLOY " of in his words fibbing over the fitness of cosgrove is truly embarrassing no-one would be fooled or change selections on this tactic
    the crowd especially rds upper was there for it last night but the decisions by both the officialdom and players made the job impossible
    mcgiins inept corner and lack of backtracking led to goal
    i thought ferguson had one of the worst games ive seen from him , the equally young no 6 of theirs checked back always was avialable and more importantly played a effective forward pass
    logan well needs to be dropped imo not sure what he was thinking for the 2nd goal , lewis not too clever either.
    im hoping this is not what we can expect as after being at the last 3 home games(A FAIR TRAVEL UP FROM CALLANDER) i was feeling fairly confident about the season ahead

Season over, really. FFS (regardless)
    Nae point in turning up on Sunday then.
    Nae point in enjoying watching the team week on week.
    Resigned to a perpetual summer of nae fit.
    Get a grip.
    'Enjoying' !
    But I was using you logic , you had the foresight of abandoning all hope early on last night. Why not extend that vision .

Nae point in enjoying watching the team week on week
    Did you really just use the word "enjoying".

I'm not sure many of us would call what we get served up at most matches could be classed as enjoyment. Many go purely out of a sense of duty and the ever lingering hope that we might, just might actually turn a corner and start playing an exciting, attractive brand of fitba.

Sadly it's becoming increasingly obvious that McInnes just doesn't do fitba that can be 'enjoyed' on anything close to a regular basis. That's the cold hard truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    'Enjoying' !
    But I was using you logic , you had the foresight of abandoning all hope early on last night. Why not extend that vision .

Page 371 of 625 FirstFirst ... 271321361369370371372373381421471 ... LastLast