+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: OT: Favourite sayings

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There is a poster who uses the words "bullying", "Frog", "mods", "clique" quite a lot, so they seem to be favourite words rather than sayings... actually, come to think of it, more than one poster (allegedly)
    I'm all of those

I once said that the wife had run off with a black man when the kids asked where their mother was. My eldest ran upstairs and cried until she returned.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I'd sooner read the stuff pokers puts on here than the stuff you put on ...
    Yes, rolymiller, but then dear old poker did not out you as a bully and pathetic nutter. Or I don't think he has - yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    she looks like she fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Or an ice breaker I use.

Would you rather walk in on your mum and dad having *** once a week for the rest of your life or join in once?

What about you find yourself 2 inches into your mum while your Dad's 2 inches into you. Do you move forwards or backwards.

Yes I know I've completely lowered the tone.

Sorry fellas. .

You’ll be looking on the other side of your face. - How does that work?

I’ll box your ears - wouldn’t find a box big enough.

You don’t seem yourself today! - Who am I then?

Don’t look at me in that tone of voice.

If you fall down and break your legs don’t come running to me.

Make sure you have clean pants on in case you get knocked down.

You must be wet behind the ears.

Speak your mind.

Put your brain into gear before you open your mouth.

Wrap him in cotton wool.

I’ll get the Bobby to come for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Yes, rolymiller, but then dear old poker did not out you as a bully and pathetic nutter. Or I don't think he has - yet.
    No i haven't and have no reason to .

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    No i haven't and have no reason to .
    Poker, you miss my meaning: I was merely suggesting that Rolymiller's attitude to my posts might (I say might advisedly as a man of his integrity would not let personal animus sway his objectivity) have been influenced by my calling him out as a bully and a nut after he repeatedly attacked me for no good reason.

But, while you're on could you explain why you suddenly posted on this thread that I was attention seeking? Since I joined I have posted 3 threads, about a quarter of the number posted by several others in that period. I have examined various ones on films, fishing, photo captions, visits to the moon and similar and surprise, surprise on not a single one of them did you accuse the OP of attention seeking. The conclusion is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Waring View Post
    Poker, you miss my meaning: I was merely suggesting that Rolymiller's attitude to my posts might (I say might advisedly as a man of his integrity would not let personal animus sway his objectivity) have been influenced by my calling him out as a bully and a nut after he repeatedly attacked me for no good reason.

But, while you're on could you explain why you suddenly posted on this thread that I was attention seeking? Since I joined I have posted 3 threads, about a quarter of the number posted by several others in that period. I have examined various ones on films, fishing, photo captions, visits to the moon and similar and surprise, surprise on not a single one of them did you accuse the OP of attention seeking. The conclusion is obvious.
    The conclusion is obvious. The reason why folks think you are an attention seeker is that you post on here under a number of different names as you well know. It aint just Paul Waring. People aint daft on here Monty and can see right through you. If you can't see that you must be a nutter yourself.

My advice to you is to stop being a pain in the arse or you will end up getting a ban from frog like easy and early did. Your choice owd pal...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 23-08-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Sings..

Boatyards and perfume and multi-name users
    Toy model soldiers and going on cruises
    Picking the phone up
    When old Kempo rings
    These are a few of my favourite things!

Not exactly a favourite one but a REPETITIVE one from my beloved....
    " Time to log off love "

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast