+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ross Coonty Roll Call Match Thread and all that Pesh

Quote Originally Posted by standfreelee View Post
    whenever people get this pissed off with mcinnes we get a convincing win.

oot
    offshore
    4-1 the dons
    I am holding you to that pal. 4-1...you are needing drug tested.

Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna will be ruled out for up to a month with a hamstring tear.

The 22-year-old, pictured, sustained the injury on the Rugby Park artificial surface in a 0-0 draw with Kilmarnock at the weekend.

McKenna limped off midway through the first-half and was not named in Scotland boss Steve Clarke’s squad to face Russia and Belgium in the Euro 2020 qualifiers.

In a further defensive injury blow ahead of Saturday’s Premiership clash with Ross County, centre-back Ash Taylor has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation from a hamstring injury.

Ffs
    I'd say there is something wrong with our training and or the management team

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    When are the smileys getting updated? What have you done to fix auto-log out?

Worst admin ever!
    I'm here to make sure the quality of posts improve. Since my arrival that has most certainly happened.

As for any technical issues those are not part of my remit. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Aberdeen defender Scott McKenna will be ruled out for up to a month with a hamstring tear.

The 22-year-old, pictured, sustained the injury on the Rugby Park artificial surface in a 0-0 draw with Kilmarnock at the weekend.

McKenna limped off midway through the first-half and was not named in Scotland boss Steve Clarke’s squad to face Russia and Belgium in the Euro 2020 qualifiers.

In a further defensive injury blow ahead of Saturday’s Premiership clash with Ross County, centre-back Ash Taylor has suffered a setback in his rehabilitation from a hamstring injury.

Ffs
    I'd say there is something wrong with our training and or the management team
    Aye, fu(ked himself on Killie's painted concrete pitch but it's defo the training and management team...

We seem to have a fair amount of hamstring injuries. It would be interesting to see how we compare to other teams

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I'm here to make sure the quality of posts improve. Since my arrival that has most certainly happened.
    You've either got a misconceived notion of the quality of your posts or you're just having a laugh.

If the quality of posts have improved, and I definitely don't think they have, since your arrival then it's purely coincidental

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We seem to have a fair amount of hamstring injuries. It would be interesting to see how we compare to other teams
    Every club's fans moan about hamstring issues. The only valid criticism is that we do tend to sign players with a known history of injuries but i guess that is the market we are dabbling in

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    You've either got a misconceived notion of the quality of your posts or you're just having a laugh.

If the quality of posts have improved, and I definitely don't think they have, since your arrival then it's purely coincidental
    I can only go by what other people have been telling me in messages. Lot of folk including several ex-forum users saying I'm a breath of fresh air and some are even considering coming back.

They want me to ban quite a few current members first however and I'm not overly keen to do that at this juncture. I'm going to have to weigh it up.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    Every club's fans moan about hamstring issues. The only valid criticism is that we do tend to sign players with a known history of injuries but i guess that is the market we are dabbling in
    Aye maybe you are on to something. Just seems most injuries are hamstring these days

Modern training methods?

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    ...blah blah blah...
    Looks like Devanha has poisoned another thread. 900 posts of absolute sh!te in a month. Hey ho.

I reckon he's either, in order of likelihood:-

1) An angry alter-ego of JJ who, pissed off at being the board's Most Boring Poster, has decided to become the board's Most Annoying Troll;
    2) AFC Chat interloper, crossed over to wreak havoc in here bringing with them The Hat's unique style of personal attack and bawbaggery;
    3) A mate of JJ who has seen the shadow of the man he has become since his return from gatecrashing innocent Portuguese golfers, and has decided to take revenge on those he bears responsible.

Any other options?

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast