+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast

Thread: Europa League 2019-20 campaign

The Bells no more!!?? Bloody hell, that place was an institution. Ferryhill Tavern was deffo auld mannies pub as i recall. How about the Grill? Still there? Lassies bogs installed yet? Another one i remember with some fondness was the schooner down at the harbour...open 8am...when rained off in my brickie days that was a great option! Happy days...

Quote Originally Posted by ToonsClock4am View Post
    The Bells no more!!?? Bloody hell, that place was an institution. Ferryhill Tavern was deffo auld mannies pub as i recall. How about the Grill? Still there? Lassies bogs installed yet? Another one i remember with some fondness was the schooner down at the harbour...open 8am...when rained off in my brickie days that was a great option! Happy days...
    Grill still open and still popular despite birds bogs being installed ages ago. Schooner shut down for yonks. A new place has opened up in the same spot not too long ago. Totally different. Upmarket vibe at least compared to the schooner. More of an eating cake place than a getting pissed place. Sad times. Used to like the schooner. Hun barman was a bit annoying. In fact I think he might of ended up bar manager in it's final years.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanha Red View Post
    I've already made it clear I feel no need to do so. Thanks for your continued interest.

Up the Dons.
    Your silence speaks volumes

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    😃

To be fair, you were the one that used to fuel JJ's fire.

Was I? Yeah I enjoyed his posts ... not so much when he got way too angry ... and then there was "The Hamiltons" .... I would have had a go at him for that, but there were plenty others on the case.

Was I? Yeah I enjoyed his posts ... not so much when he got way too angry ... and then there was "The Hamiltons" .... I would have had a go at him for that, but there were plenty others on the case.
    You and a few others used to fuel his fire, now after making a chunt of himself he's come back again and started trolling from another angle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    You and a few others used to fuel his fire, now after making a chunt of himself he's come back again and started trolling from another angle.
    Fair enough, I can see how it might be viewed as such. Nae gan tae argue otherwise, still, Ah'm nae one for allowin racist comments tae go unchallenged.

Fair enough, I can see how it might be viewed as such. Nae gan tae argue otherwise, still, Ah'm nae one for allowin racist comments tae go unchallenged.
    You are however one for imagining "racism" where there is none 😃

Apart from when he was JJ and calling folk "Hamilton's".

Anyway, just ignore him. He'll eventually go away.

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 135361626364 LastLast