+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Democracy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    I actually agree with you on this. I'm all for them negotiating a different deal that has a better chance of uniting parliament, and for agreeing to put that up against Remain in a referendum, so that the public can choose but I'm hoping that she's not suggesting that the party would whip against their own deal! She's a staunch remainer, and I'd allow Labour MPs to vote with their own judgement even if against the whip (unlike Boris - love from Amber x) so she might be talking of her own stance here. But if Labour campaign against their own deal, that would be ridiculous. Everything is gone mad at the moment. I'm going Green
    The point I am making regardless of if she would vote against it is irrelevant but how could we trust her to walk in to Europe and try to make a good deal for us when she is like May in that no deal would be good enough for her to vote for? What could possibly motivate her to fight for a good deal?
    Last edited by BigLadonOS; 07-09-2019 at 09:17 PM.