+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 537 of 922 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587637 ... LastLast
Results 5,361 to 5,370 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post

Home on Saturday afternoon... Will have to watch Cardiff on the iPad.
    The game is Friday evening Angry.......

...as long as elections don't end up "hung" and requiring a coalition of 5 parties to form a government and the coalition negotiations taking as much as 8 or 9 months before a new government is formed as happens frequently in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Erm, he can still watch it on the i-pad on Friday evening and come home on Saturday, surely?

...as long as elections don't end up "hung" and requiring a coalition of 5 parties to form a government and the coalition negotiations taking as much as 8 or 9 months before a new government is formed as happens frequently in the Netherlands and Belgium.
    they will be

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Okay fair points.. I think centralist politics will be a thing of the past for a long time. I have never had a 'home' in politics, I have voted Conservative, Liberal and Labour.. Honestly I could not vote for any of them now. Maybe a new party will develop from the ashes?
    Your comments about the Tories and the ERG could equally be aimed at Corbyn and the mess he looks after.

I have no time for any of the so called party leaders.

Politics will become a social media battle ground, much like we have today. Everyone's an expert and there is so much misinformation out there now. The big social media platforms know everything about you and tailor you reading input to match your views. Dangerous ground IMO.

We as a society need to find a way to manage social media, it's polarising everyone. I don't do Facebook, rarely go on Twitter but do like some forums.

Home on Saturday afternoon... Will have to watch Cardiff on the iPad.
    Well I’ve never voted Tory and have to say, that now seems further away than ever.

As far as everything else goes in that last post - and this is unusual - I wholeheartedly agree with you on virtually all of it.

Now...can we send Johnson and Lord Snooty up to Scotland and have them locked up please?
    Last edited by ramAnag; 11-09-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Erm, he can still watch it on the i-pad on Friday evening and come home on Saturday, surely?
    Depends where he is, whether that country is on the DCFC dark list of countries where no company has bought the SBC rights unless he has a VPN and can assume, for instance, a Dutch IP address. Unless he finds a stream.

Maybe I just looked at his post sequentially.... coming home Saturday and watching the game on the iPad

Yep I know so will still be in this poxy hotel at Linate airport. iPad it is and an American who keeps calling it soccer..

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Well I’ve never voted Tory and have to say, that now seems further away than ever.

As far as everything else goes in that last post - and this is unusual - I wholeheartedly agree with you on virtually all of it.

Now...can we send Johnson and Lord Snooty up to Scotland and have them locked up please?
    You should try voting tory.. Will make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
    Not sure how this scottish thing pans out. The high court in London are still sayings it's political, so nothing to do with them. Will just mean appeals I suppose and more money wasted. They will probably be back before it's sorted.

Depends where he is, whether that country is on the DCFC dark list of countries where no company has bought the SBC rights unless he has a VPN and can assume, for instance, a Dutch IP address. Unless he finds a stream.

Maybe I just looked at his post sequentially.... coming home Saturday and watching the game on the iPad
    Sky is a life saver now in Europe.. I might change to Remain if it means I cannot watch Sky in Europe.
    Italy has electricity and everything..

Page 537 of 922 FirstFirst ... 37437487527535536537538539547587637 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)