+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 538 of 922 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 9219

Thread: OT. The futures Bright, the Futures Brexit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    PMSL People have too much time on their hands.. Quite fancy Nicola now, nice body.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Sky is a life saver now in Europe.. I might change to Remain if it means I cannot watch Sky in Europe.
    Italy has electricity and everything..
    They're also getting involved in the Tempest project (don't take any notice if you're a remainer who thinks that leaving the EU means the end of economic and defence relationships)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAE_Systems_Tempest

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    They're also getting involved in the Tempest project (don't take any notice if you're a remainer who thinks that leaving the EU means the end of economic and defence relationships)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAE_Systems_Tempest
    Now stop that Adi, it's silly.

We'll be at war in a year, everyone jobless. Houses free with a gallon of petrol and every sick person dead with a lack of medicine.
    We have to stay strong, as we'll be malnourished you know.

Now stop that Adi, it's silly.

We'll be at war in a year, everyone jobless. Houses free with a gallon of petrol and every sick person dead with a lack of medicine.
    We have to stay strong, as we'll be malnourished you know.
    Tricky there was a time I thought you had a brain ,not anymore though

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Not sure how you ever made that mistake, mista.
    He’s a right wing, Brexit supporting, Forest fan.

Boris Johnson was visiting a primary school where he found a class in the middle of a discussion on words and their meanings.

The teacher (sorry Angry!) asked the PM if he would like to lead the discussion on the word ‘tragedy’.

The PM asked the class for an example of a ‘tragedy’ at which point one little boy stood up and said...’If my best friend, who lives on a farm, was playing in a field and was run over and killed by a tractor that would be a tragedy.’

‘No’, said Johnson, rather ungraciously, ‘that would be an accident.’

A second child raised her hand; ‘If a school bus carrying fifty children plunged over a cliff killing everyone on board, that would be a tragedy.’

‘Not really, said Johnson again...’that would be what we call a great loss’.

The room went very quiet and no other children volunteered an answer.

‘Can no one give me an example of a tragedy?’ questioned an increasingly frustrated Prime Minister.

Eventually a single hand went up at the back of the classroom and a little boy offered...

‘If the plane carrying you and Dominic Cummings was struck by a friendly fire missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.’

‘Fantastic’ exclaimed a delighted Johnson. ‘At last...and can you explain to us why that would be a tragedy?’

‘Well’...continued the little boy, ‘it has to be a tragedy because it certainly wouldn’t be a great loss and it probably wouldn’t be a f***ing accident either!’

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    It's called sarcasm MR. Perhaps you need schooling? (sorry RA)

Edit, no I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Not sure how you ever made that mistake, mista.
    He’s a right wing, Brexit supporting, Forest fan.
    You can call me right wing if you wish, (strange that for an ex miner)
    Brexit supporting - true
    Forest fan- true born and bred

How do I clarify you?
    You've never voted Tory/ Strange that, as I can only conclude you never assess every party at the time of election.
    That's very narrow minded but in your profession, I'm not surprised.

It's obvious you want to be an EU puppet and all that goes with it. Your choice I'd never try to change you.
    However, The voting public were asked and more wanted out than in. ( here comes the percentage **** again)

Is there a snowflake Undemocratic when it suits as party you could join? SUP?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Boris Johnson was visiting a primary school where he found a class in the middle of a discussion on words and their meanings.

The teacher (sorry Angry!) asked the PM if he would like to lead the discussion on the word ‘tragedy’.

The PM asked the class for an example of a ‘tragedy’ at which point one little boy stood up and said...’If my best friend, who lives on a farm, was playing in a field and was run over and killed by a tractor that would be a tragedy.’

‘No’, said Johnson, rather ungraciously, ‘that would be an accident.’

A second child raised her hand; ‘If a school bus carrying fifty children plunged over a cliff killing everyone on board, that would be a tragedy.’

‘Not really, said Johnson again...’that would be what we call a great loss’.

The room went very quiet and no other children volunteered an answer.

‘Can no one give me an example of a tragedy?’ questioned an increasingly frustrated Prime Minister.

Eventually a single hand went up at the back of the classroom and a little boy offered...

‘If the plane carrying you and Dominic Cummings was struck by a friendly fire missile and blown to smithereens, that would be a tragedy.’

‘Fantastic’ exclaimed a delighted Johnson. ‘At last...and can you explain to us why that would be a tragedy?’

‘Well’...continued the little boy, ‘it has to be a tragedy because it certainly wouldn’t be a great loss and it probably wouldn’t be a f***ing accident either!’
    That's actually quite funny.. Well done teach..

You can call me right wing if you wish, (strange that for an ex miner)
    Brexit supporting - true
    Forest fan- true born and bred

How do I clarify you?
    You've never voted Tory/ Strange that, as I can only conclude you never assess every party at the time of election.
    That's very narrow minded but in your profession, I'm not surprised.

It's obvious you want to be an EU puppet and all that goes with it. Your choice I'd never try to change you.
    However, The voting public were asked and more wanted out than in. ( here comes the percentage **** again)

Is there a snowflake Undemocratic when it suits as party you could join? SUP?
    Oops...someone’s lost their sense of humour this morning.

You do know what that winking emoji thingy means don’t you Tricky?

Not sure what once being a miner has to do with it. Patrick McLoughlin was a miner once too...mind you, he seems to have had almost as many jobs as you.

‘Undemocratic’...me? Am I not the one who’s been advocating a second, better informed Referendum? Remind me where the Brexiteers stand on that one and remind me where Johnson and his ERG mates stand on Parliament being allowed to represent the electorate for the next five weeks.

‘EU puppet’...absolute nonsense. I have repeatedly said that there are things about the EU I would seek to change. There are things about DCFC I would seek to change too, but no one’s likely to take much notice if I run away to support another ‘club’ are they?

Page 538 of 922 FirstFirst ... 38438488528536537538539540548588638 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)