+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam Smith - Singer

Sam Smith - Singer

He said he does not identify himself as male or female or wants to be referred or as " they".

As this country gone ****in mad!!! Gender free toilets - girls have to wear trousers in some schools due to gender free uniforms - big girls blouse is ***ist and letterbox comment re burkas is offensive. You can't make it up!

In the old days, you would get a big clip around the ear!! God made Adam and Eve and not " they" so how sad!

If you want to live your life as "they" then why go public, as knowing this country passports soon will have a new title
    " they" along with Mr, Mrs etc etc.

Mick - any jobs going at your gaff for a "they"?

He’s gay FFS......get on with it.

I never ask people’s ***uality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post

I never ask people’s ***uality when they come for a job.......as long as they don’t fancy me I’m fine with it.

If someone is gay and wants to stick it wherever then hey - that’s up to them. A gay guy is still a male though but he wants to be referred to as ‘they’ which is gender free so ****in off the scale in my book!

They're teaching school kids that there are at least 100 genders ffs, for those who are of a bi curious nature here is the link

https://tinyurl.com/y223rho6

If we think hard enough we could probably come up with a few more.

It's attention seeking bollox!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    😆 👍🏻

😆 👍🏻

I agree - just like every pride rally - week
    In - week out!

Quote Originally Posted by westcountryvillain View Post
    No, you've got it wrong. It's bollox seeking attention!!!

Talking

Mick: When was the last time someone came for a job and fancied you?

I sometimes wear a T shirt that says: ''There are only two genders.'' The look on some of the youngsters faces when they read it. Some look angry and some look like they are gonna cry. Another one I like wearing outside is one I have that has the word ''Infidel'' spelt out in Arabic on the front. That gets some interesting looks from certain people in the street.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)