+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 412 of 625 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 6249

Thread: Derek McInnes

I wonder how the scruffy tactical genius copes this weekend after having his worst injury crisis as Aberdeen manager. I feel for The Anchor Man!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I wonder how the scruffy tactical genius copes this weekend after having his worst injury crisis as Aberdeen manager. I feel for The Anchor Man!
    Do you think about Derek McInnes every day?

John, as much as I'm thinking it's time for a change, the "anchor man" with every post is almost as tedious as the "who's at fault thread".

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Do you think about Derek McInnes every day?
    Its an unhealthy obsession,we all know Mcinnes is tactically naive,signs injured players blah blah,is a hun cnut but we dont need to hear it every day,i think he has a secret crush on our illustrious leader

You really need to think about someone other than McInnes all the time. Its nae good for you. Have a w@nk and think about some lassie/bloke you'd like to shag up the ***** or chocolate starfish. You'll feel alot better for it.

Thanks for the concern girls but my desire for seeing The Anchor Man getting removed from his post as Aberdeen manager will stay until it happens.

Enjoy the match against Livingston and I look forward to your non critical analysis of McInnes after the match.

Thanks for the concern girls but my desire for seeing The Anchor Man getting removed from his post as Aberdeen manager will stay until it happens.

Enjoy the match against Livingston and I look forward to your non critical analysis of McInnes after the match.
    Don't get me wrong. I have said before the Mason days that McInnes was the wrong choice for our club. But life goes on and nothing will happen to at least Easter.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I have said before the Mason days that McInnes was the wrong choice for our club. But life goes on and nothing will happen to at least Easter.
    I personally want rid of him and Milne. I believe the best way to get rid of Milne is by chanting to get rid of McInnes. Milne has shown absolute faith and worrying loyalty to McInnes. Get rid of McInnes and we will get rid of Milne. What will help us further is the fact Milne doesn’t want any financial implications involving himself in the building of a new stadium. It’s definitely time to start pressuring McInnes and see if Milne cracks.

I personally want rid of him and Milne. I believe the best way to get rid of Milne is by chanting to get rid of McInnes. Milne has shown absolute faith and worrying loyalty to McInnes. Get rid of McInnes and we will get rid of Milne. What will help us further is the fact Milne doesn’t want any financial implications involving himself in the building of a new stadium. It’s definitely time to start pressuring McInnes and see if Milne cracks.
    You keep getting it the wrong way round.

If you get rid of Milne then McInnes will be gone.

Once McInnes is gone (which is a long way away) you won’t have anything to post about

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    You keep getting it the wrong way round.

If you get rid of Milne then McInnes will be gone.

Once McInnes is gone (which is a long way away) you won’t have anything to post about

Trust me on this one. Get rid of McInnes and Milne will say goodbye. Win win

Page 412 of 625 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462512 ... LastLast