+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Livi away roll call, match thread and sh1te

Whatever way you look at it Considine was our man of the match yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Having just watched the highlights of yesterday’s game I have to say first and foremost well done to Considine for scoring and keeping a clean sheet but him and Devlin aren’t exactly Miller and McLeish

As long as Considine is in the team we should count ourselves fortunate that we actually win a game,McInnes really is a fool if he thinks playing Considine every week is going to improve us.

Most consistent defender my @rse
    Have you watched the boy's after match interview min, he clearly knows he has limitations but against livi he was our ONLY fkn contender for MOTM, he was clearly gutted after that p1ss poor performance by the whole fkn team and is very well aware that we are sh1te right now and simply have to get better.

Did you catch him in bed with a close relative or something? as clearly your hatred of Considine is on a par with my "opinion" of our donkey ffs

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Whatever way you look at it Considine was our man of the match yesterday.
    correct

Just because Considine was the so called best player in our team doesn’t mean he was any good I am with Rico on this....Considine is an accident waiting to happen. Let’s see how he gets on against Hearts and Sevco.
    In fairness to him he scored. Well done Andy Pandy.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Just because Considine was the so called best player in our team doesn’t mean he was any good I am with Rico on this....Considine is an accident waiting to happen. Let’s see how he gets on against Hearts and Sevco.
    In fairness to him he scored. Well done Andy Pandy.
    I kinda agree with you and kinda don't, he's got his limitations of that there is no doubt, I am of the opinion that he comes in for way too much stick in here just because it Considine, and I get that I kinda do.
    It's almost like my slagging of the donkey, as you by now pal I will never let up as I think he is fkn sh!te and in order to move on we need a better standard of player of that there is no doubt.
    But it sums up the standards of our fkn squad pal if the debate of who has been our most consistent outfield player this season so far is a two horse race between the donkey and the traffic cone (jeezuz fkn wept)
    Holy sh1t that tells us all right there what we need to know, we will never get better and have a serious fkn problem

On that I think we can agree

Captain Pugwash at your service, or is it master bates, seamen stains or Roger the cabin boy

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I kinda agree with you and kinda don't, he's got his limitations of that there is no doubt, I am of the opinion that he comes in for way too much stick in here just because it Considine, and I get that I kinda do.
    It's almost like my slagging of the donkey, as you by now pal I will never let up as I think he is fkn sh!te and in order to move on we need a better standard of player of that there is no doubt.
    But it sums up the standards of our fkn squad pal if the debate of who has been our most consistent outfield player this season so far is a two horse race between the donkey and the traffic cone (jeezuz fkn wept)
    Holy sh1t that tells us all right there what we need to know, we will never get better and have a serious fkn problem

On that I think we can agree

Captain Pugwash at your service, or is it master bates, seamen stains or Roger the cabin boy
    Considine admittedly is a player I am not fond of. It’s because he has limited ability and wants a strong Rangers. We can do without his like at the club.
    I have gone easy on Cosgrove as he genuinely looks like our only source of a goal at times. I would also much prefer him in a front 2 or 3 but who am I kidding, that ain’t going to happen soon.

Any word on hiring a gunboat yet? One with a missile launcher would be handier as a few complaints have been heard about the size of rooms in our new training facility and I could just flatten it if I get the correct coordinates.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

Any word on hiring a gunboat yet?
    I have applied for a modification to my license pal, once approved I will be in touch

I have applied for a modification to my license pal, once approved I will be in touch
    I will ask Comical Ali to pray for your safety on your maiden voyage.

I think this is his day job...

Name:  66C77414-1137-4EA1-B5AE-C775A646A07E.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  11.2 KB
    Last edited by RED_JOHN; 23-09-2019 at 07:44 AM.

Have you watched the boy's after match interview min, he clearly knows he has limitations but against livi he was our ONLY fkn contender for MOTM, he was clearly gutted after that p1ss poor performance by the whole fkn team and is very well aware that we are sh1te right now and simply have to get better.

Did you catch him in bed with a close relative or something? as clearly your hatred of Considine is on a par with my "opinion" of our donkey ffs
    For starters I praised him for scoring and keeping a clean sheet.

From the highlights there was a lot of lucky clearances,Considine and Devlin looked like they were all over the place.

For the last time I don’t hate Considine, I just think he is pish.

I’m not on here every day going on about how sh1te he is like you are with Cosgrove and McInnes.

You think it’s ok for Considine to be sh1te because he knows he is,that’s a big part of our problem.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    For starters I praised him for scoring and keeping a clean sheet.

From the highlights there was a lot of lucky clearances,Considine and Devlin looked like they were all over the place.

For the last time I don’t hate Considine, I just think he is pish.

I’m not on here every day going on about how sh1te he is like you are with Cosgrove and McInnes.

You think it’s ok for Considine to be sh1te because he knows he is,that’s a big part of our problem.
    The bigger part of our problem min is that Considine and Cosgrove have been our most consistent outfield players this season, of that there is almost no question.
    Thats the fkn problem as they are both sh1te and we are relying on them, and then the other part of the problem is McWinless for failing to see that and not dong anything about it
    So if I p1ss you off with harping on about p1sh they are then so be it min,
    I live in hope that some day it will change but I'm nae huddin ma breath.

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast