+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T:- Who needs a Prime Minister?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Interestingly, the AG strikes me as much more statesmanlike than the current PM, regardless of political opinions.
    For certain. Since Churchill, I can only think of two PMs that were blessed with that quality and they happened to be the two longest serving, not that I liked either but you have to accept they were made for the role. How on god's earth did anybody believe that Michael Howard, Milliband, IDS, Hague or Foot would make for a good leader? Good politicians some of them, but not leadership material.
    If the likes of Tony Benn, Enoch Powell, George Galloway and Nigel Farage hadn't held such extreme or unpopular beliefs within their own party, you can imagine any of those winning multiple elections.
    Last edited by upthemaggies; 25-09-2019 at 12:18 PM.

Interestingly, the AG strikes me as much more statesmanlike than the current PM, regardless of political opinions.

It was a very polished and thoughtful response to the questions raised.

Is this the same AG who has just had a hissy-fit in Parliament over the Supreme Court telling the world his legal opinion/advice was crap??

Quote Originally Posted by macse15 View Post
    Is this the same AG who has just had a hissy-fit in Parliament over the Supreme Court telling the world his legal opinion/advice was crap??
    Yes that's him

Really? He started off fairly reasonable but swiftly went into rant mode. Quite a front for a bloke who should be out on his arse along with his boss.

SWale, I'm surprised at the shallowness of this recent opinion of yours. Did you not realise that AG also stands for Arrogant Gett (which he undeniably is).

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    SWale, I'm surprised at the shallowness of this recent opinion of yours. Did you not realise that AG also stands for Arrogant Gett (which he undeniably is).
    Can't argue with that Sidders

He is along with many many more.

Funnily enough, Tone, I was having similar thoughts about the pillocks who support Bozo.
    ............and there's the rub sidders!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12