+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- tweet by leave eu

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Bloomin heck everyone needs to chill out on this thread. Sids post was too much, don't bring peoples families into it end of story. I do smile at the idea of Elite, Driller and Sid all hunched over a list of Mad posters deciding who next they're going to savage but I think it might just be in your head Tarkers.

I don't even know why you argue about politics anymore, it's been stated on here by a few people that everyone is entrenched in their views and won't change so all that ends up happening is people get mad. That's why I don't post on them anymore I used to be the worst for getting mad as there's nowhere to go in these discussions. Pre and post Brexit, deal or no deal, what's the betting that the rich get richer, the poor get poorer and the gap widens ever more. All that's to be decided is the rate this happens.
    What is exactly "in my head" Crazy?......being threatened in PMs that if I donīt join their clique, that I will become a target?.....do you honestly believe that I am making this up?.....Sid specifically warned me that I am now a target, the actual term he used was "the gloves are off" in my PMs and followed up with publicly "you should never have been allowed back"....hahaha, itīs pathetic, I even asked him what he actually meant but he refused to reply.......when I was mysteriously reinstated after my ban, my inbox was empty, flushed clean....no reason was given for my lifetime ban, nothing.....can I actually prove that it is a coordinated attack?......not really, so I guess in your eyes it ainīt true?

I guess Iīll hang around quietly for a few more months, not sure.....but one morning, I will wake up and I will figure out that this place is way too much hassle and calmly walk away, like a few others......I actually have more lucrative and interesting things to do with my days.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    If you're talking about the PM I sent your mate Vlad that is completely different. To cut a long story short he accused me of hiding behind a keyboard, so to prove him wrong I offered on the main board to meet him for a chat at any home game, and sent him my seat number via the PM facility so he would know where to find me. Therefore, I didn't divulge anything that hadn't already been said publicly, whereas you did. If it's not the Vlad thing and about something else, then search it out by all means. I'll be happy to respond.
    Why is it different? because it was YOU using the PMs and publicly bragging about it to the forum, Mr Tough Guy?.....but if I use the PMs to prove a point against your new puppy, I shouldnīt do it because itīs PRIVATE, .....do you actually have any grasp on reality?

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    Why is it different? because it was YOU using the PMs and publicly bragging about it to the forum, Mr Tough Guy?.....but if I use the PMs to prove a point against your new puppy, I shouldnīt do it because itīs PRIVATE, .....do you actually have any grasp on reality?
    Rather more than you it seems.

... children, children ... go outside and play nicely. Please leave this thread for those who wish to address the subject in a more seemly manner. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tarquinbeech View Post
    What is exactly "in my head" Crazy?......being threatened in PMs that if I donīt join their clique, that I will become a target?.....do you honestly believe that I am making this up?.....Sid specifically warned me that I am now a target, the actual term he used was "the gloves are off" in my PMs and followed up with publicly "you should never have been allowed back"....hahaha, itīs pathetic, I even asked him what he actually meant but he refused to reply.......when I was mysteriously reinstated after my ban, my inbox was empty, flushed clean....no reason was given for my lifetime ban, nothing.....can I actually prove that it is a coordinated attack?......not really, so I guess in your eyes it ainīt true?

I guess Iīll hang around quietly for a few more months, not sure.....but one morning, I will wake up and I will figure out that this place is way too much hassle and calmly walk away, like a few others......I actually have more lucrative and interesting things to do with my days.
    I just don't think they have a plan to get rid of people on here mate, I'm not disputing any messages you received but like I say I don't think they're making a concerted effort to rid the board of posters.

I'm not telling people what to do, more advice when I say why let these things ruin your day? If I don't like a thread or I think getting into a discussion will end up with me losing it with someone then thesedays I just look at another thread or go on BBC football ha ha. Not worth my time getting mad over something on a messageboard, it's not that important.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    I just don't think they have a plan to get rid of people on here mate, I'm not disputing any messages you received but like I say I don't think they're making a concerted effort to rid the board of posters.

I'm not telling people what to do, more advice when I say why let these things ruin your day? If I don't like a thread or I think getting into a discussion will end up with me losing it with someone then these days I just look at another thread or go on BBC football ha ha. Not worth my time getting mad over something on a messageboard, it's not that important.
    Good points, received and understood.....Iīve been thinking about taking an extended vacation from MAD anyway, and with no iFollow pics this season itīs been a real struggle for me on here.......just looked at the calendar and exactly 6 months from today is the last game of the season v Yeovil (hopefully we will be in the play-offs by then)....seems like a good omen?

Thatīs it....Iīm off on a 6-month holiday.....returning for the Yeovil game 25th April

You don't need to take a long break mate, just don't bother with stuff that annoys you. You're a good poster and pie so would be a shame not to contribute.

Tricky gone, Tarkers gone, who is next on EPs hit list (joking)

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Tricky gone, Tarkers gone, who is next on EPs hit list (joking)
    You're next on the hit list i961, so don't laugh too soon.

I've just come out of a gang meeting and the decision was unanimous.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You're next on the hit list i961, so don't laugh too soon.

I've just come out of a gang meeting and the decision was unanimous.
    Ah, the Circle Jerkers.

Tarkers, join Tricky and I on Guido.
    I think you'll find it favorable to banging your head against a Thick Wall on here.
    By
    Anyone see Magic Grandpa get duffed up by, we, Richard Madelyn?

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast