+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 528 of 560 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538 ... LastLast
Results 5,271 to 5,280 of 5595

Thread: Breaking News - New Stadium and Training Facilities

Glad we have found something we can all agree on.

A load of s’hite

Isn’t it supposed to be opening today?

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Glad we have found something we can all agree on.

A load of s’hite

Isn’t it supposed to be opening today?
    Apparently so...... Oh the excitement
    Live coverage will commence on Red TV from 1pm (jeezuz fkn wept) I wonder if that will be any more entertaining than actually watching our eye bleeding tactics and sh1te hoofball, guess it canna be much worse eh

Oh I forgot we destroyed the mighty hamilton accies last night
    Another result and three points that will continue to paper over the fkn cracks.......

Oh Derek McWinless
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 31-10-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Apparently so...... Oh the excitement
    Live coverage will commence on Red TV from 1pm (jeezuz fkn wept) I wonder if that will be any more entertaining than actually watching our eye bleeding tactics and sh1te hoofball, guess it canna be much worse eh

Oh I forgot we destroyed the mighty hamilton accies last night
    Another result and three points that will continue to paper over the fkn cracks.......

Oh Derek McWinless
    Is anyone else actually watching this sh1te, what a fkn joke

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I find it surprising Westhill Wanderers aren’t naming one of the training pitches after Alex McLeish.

I know it was a fan vote, just find it odd that (arguably) our 2nd greatest player didn’t get selected.

And don’t give me the “he managed the huns”.

Neale Cooper played for the huns.
    Maybe controversial, but I think Neale’s very sad passing recently has clouded judgement & sentiment has kicked in?
    When all was said and done and the career was over, Nealey Coopers club was always Aberdeen.

Lost count how many times McLeish has broadcast publicly that he's a "Rangers man".

Sorry, I think you're a way off on this one.

Give it a rest min. One of the most significant days in the clubs history. Doesn't matter if you want the stadium or not, you have to see the importance of these facilities. From the beginning, I was in favour of Kingsford, purely for the fact that the training facilities were included in the plans. Now that we have Cormack Park and nobody can take it away, I personally don't give a f*ck if the stadium ever gets built. I live in the center of town, so it suits me if we remain at Pittodrie. I see arguments all the time of "it'll rip the heart out of the city", well I don't know if you've been to a game recently (actually I know you haven't blowupsheep) but the heart is beating very slowly. Kingsford just might be the much needed defibrillator...

Quote Originally Posted by PittodriePile View Post
    When all was said and done and the career was over, Nealey Coopers club was always Aberdeen.

Lost count how many times McLeish has broadcast publicly that he's a "Rangers man".

Sorry, I think you're a way off on this one.
    I've no issue with what you said, BUT FOR HIS PLAYING CAREER WITH ABERDEEN, I don't think anyone could say he wasn't deserving of it, surely?

Yeah I don't think anyone would say he wasn't deserving of it. But realistically, we all know that wasn't the only thing your average dons fan was considering when placing their vote.

I found some of it quite amusing.

Milne to McInnes: “Now the facilities is delivered, the expectations is greater (win the league, Europa League group stages each season) on a reduced budget

Ferguson to Milne: “ You need to get your wallet out, you can’t take all your millions to the grave”

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Ferguson to Milne: “ You need to get your wallet out, you can’t take all your millions to the grave”

McInnes should have been saying that to Milne.

They'll be selling a souvenir DVD of today's big unveiling in the club shop very soon.

Sure to be a big seller with Christmas coming up.

Page 528 of 560 FirstFirst ... 28428478518526527528529530538 ... LastLast